EP-2 THE ASSISTANT

jk- see you later taehyungaah! im gonna miss ya!

jungkook hugs v

v- take care jungkookah!

they broke the hug , and v looks at joanne, who was standing there playing with her dolly. he kneeled down to her level and cupped her cheeks

v- hey kid! study well alright?

jo nodded

v- and not just that, take care of apa , okay? i'll ask him if u r being a good girl , alright??

jo-okay okay uncle!! i will take care of apa, u dont have to worry, right apa?

jo looks at jk

jk-haha yes, yes, she'll take care of me taehyunga! geokjeong maseyo!! (dont worry)

"everyone, who has to board flight xxx, please report for boarding right now." they heard the announcement

jk-so.... its time for me to go..

v-hmmm.... text me when u reach there, and take care kook!

jk-okayy, bye then!

v- bye, bye joanne!

jo-byeebyee unclee , see u after our vacation!

jo and jk started walking towards the check-in area.

TIME SKIP

jk POV

we reached canada, we're on the way to our new house right now. jo seems soo happy, her smile , just like, yns , its just soo cute. ever since we reached here , she was amazed at everything she saw here. its a relief that she's happy . i dont know how long that is going to last, but im going to try my best to make her happy.......

thoughts kept flowing into his mind while they reached their house.

jo- is this the house we're going to live in, apa??

jk- yes baby! do u like it?

jo- yes apa, its so nice! cmon lets go in!!

jo pulled jk inside the house , while the servant carried the luggage into the house.

jo- woaa, apa!! this house is sooo big, so much space!! 9then blah bblah blah, she kept on admiring the house)

jk kept on nodded as she said all those..

jk-jo...

jo-yes apa!

jk-this is our house from now on...

jo-but dont we live in korea apa?

jk-yes, but we just moved here...

jo-but, apa i like korea, that is where eomma is... i want to go korea!

jk-sorry babay, i lied that it was just a vacation, we'll never be going back to korea..

jo's face turned sad when jk said that they will never go back

jo-but apa-

jk-please understand baby, i have no choice...

tears rolled down his eyes as jo noticed it.

jo saw how worried jungkook was from seeing his face , so she decided to stay quiet even though she wasnt all happy with that.

author's note

(okay so, now some of u might be thinking, how can a 7 year old act soo mature , its just because she grew without a mom, so she probably had to do her stuff on her own , and so on, also her babysitter was more than just a maid to her, she was her unnie too, she taught jo about how to behave with apa, and told her that it was her duty to make apa smile.so maybe from all that, she could make such a decision and act that mature, just FYI)