EP-10 IS THAT HER?

YN POV

jk; i missed you yn

yn-i missed you even more, baby.

jk- do u even know how much i wantedto see you, all these years?it was soo hard eve since you left, i couldnt believe you left me alone , we were gonna have a start fresh after all i did, which im really sorry fo-

yn holds jk by his cheeks and sushes him.

yn-sushhh. i know, i know baby, you dont have to think about all those anymore, im here now,hmm?and we're together now, right? thats just all we need , i couldnt ask for anything more...

jk-i just want to be by your side, and stay like that forever, that would make me the happiest, and ofcourse with jo, she's our sweet little princess.

yn looks into jk's eyes and smiles.

yn- you've been a really great dad jungkook, im reallly proud of you, im so happy that i got married to a person like you.

jk-*smiles* i learnt it from you. i wanted to give her my all which i couldnt give to you.

yn- ahem, well now that im here, you may give me , haha

jk-*chuckles* for sure!

jungkook leans in and holds her neck, and kisses her on the lips. yn kisses him back. when suddenly she hears a voice.

??-aerassi?? aerasi!!

yn- *gets startled*

??- please get off the car we've reached the place.

yn- *tries to come back to reality*a-ah yes

YN POV

what the hell!? was that all i dream!!!! ahhh i seriously hoped it all ended for good, but not soo soon i guess*sulks and gets out of the car*.

yn-oh isnt this our home?!why are we here!

jk- ah yes! w-wait, how do you kno- wait a second , "our"home?wdym by that!

yn-*panics*ahhh that, i mean our home, you see , w-we are going to stay here right,i just like being more close with the places i stay, i tend to get a-attatched easily so b-basically its o-ours for the time being so i-i just said that, sorry if it offended y-you in any way.

jk-oh sorry, no its okay. i just aksed becuase-

yn- no you dont have to apologize*smiles*

jk-*akwardly smiles* this is my house, we're here, since joanne said she missed this place, is that okay with you aerassi?

yn-yes, im oka-

v-jungkookah come in the cleaning is done!! *screams from inside the house*

so the house had a lil bit of cleaning left to be done, which took almost 10 mins to get done. so yn and jungkook were asked to wait outside while v went inside to see how things were going and joanne ofcourse tagged along, her taehyung.

jungkook- yeah coming!!! lets go in aerassi.

yn-*nodds*.

YN POV

the moment i stepped inside the house, the feeling that got me ever since i landed in korea, i started to feel it even more, i didnt even know what it was, but i just knew one thing, it definitely comfort, i could smell our old memories in there, the couch , the kitchen counter and evrrything else held a small part of our memories in my heart. i started smiling outta nowhere, i didnt even know what i was smiling for, but i just did, dont bother stopping, i guess i was just too happy, to back here with him and my little princess.