EP 14 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

I opened the door and saw no one. I went down stairs , it was all silence, "what's going on? " I thought. I went to the kitchen counter and got myself some water.  After finishing it I turned and got shocked by what I saw. Jungkook, taehyung and joanne was standing right in front of me with a cake. 

Joanne- happy birthday unnie!!!! 

Jk-saengil chukhahae aerassi. 

Yn- ah, but h-how do u know i-its my bir-

V-aah you must be wondering how we know, right?

Jk-you left your phone on the kitchen counter yesterday, I didn't really mean to, but I accidentally saw that it was your bday today. 

Yn-aaah, that's okay, also thankyou so much. 

V-since it's your bday today, why don't we all hang out? 

Yn-oh I'm sorry, but I have plans for today. 

Jk-plans? What kinda plans, with who? 

Yn-oh that's.... You remember the person we saw at the hospital? 

Jk-ah that punk-, I mean ,that person?? 

Yn-yes, he's invited me to hangout so, im sorry guys, I really appreciate this though. Tysm!!! 

Jo-but unnie, we surprised you first so you have to come with us. 

Yn-no baby, I'm really sorry, but he called me first and itd be bad if I say I can't go after agreeing at first. 

Jk-oh. I see, then there's no other way . 

V-since so it'll be just the three of us I guess. 

Yn-im really sorry everyone. 

Jk- no you don't have to be, we should've asked you first, it's our mistake too, so dont worry, just enjoy your trip. 

YN POV

I went upstairs, into my room and sat down on the bed. AAAARGHHH I FEEEL SO BAD, I SHOULD'VE GONE WITH THEM!! WHY DID I SAY I CANTT, AAAAARGH WHY DIDN'T THEY ASK ME FIRST!!??  *sighs* i should just go and get ready I guess. 

She changed into this outfit

yn-this looks  nice!! I'm ready to go now. 

She picked up her phone and called jin. 

OTP

jin-aah aerassi, are u ready? 

Yn-yes, when will you be here? 

Jin-im on my way, but there's a lot of traffic here. I'm not sure if I'll be able to reach soon. 

Yn-oh, then I'll go to you. Just send me your location.