EP7-VACATION TIME!!

YN POV

I was scrolling through his Instagram feed , they sure looked cute together, it were all pics of Jo, she fr took after jungkook, the same bunny smile, aww this is sooo pretty. i can't take my eyes off her, and him what a sweet dad he is ,i was filled with happiness from seeing all those cute pictures.i kept on scrolling and reached at the end of his feed when something caught my eye.

i kept on scrolling and reached at the end of his feed when something caught my eye

Caption: mine and only mine forever. I love you yn, with all my heart. Even though you ain't here ,you'll always be with me in my heart, and as i promised you, i am- no we, we are going to begin a new life , a new beginning with our princess Jo, I'll be in your care ynnie, i love you yn, you are the best!

Tears started rolling down my eyes.how could he- no how did he live all these years, how much is he going through, i can't believe this, there is no limit to how much i am hurting him right now, this post is more than enough to tell me how much me loves me, i love you too jungkook , but- ....... I'm helpless jungkook , i can't put your life on the line , I'm sorry....... I know you been through. alot, you'll have to hang on. a little more ...... We have no other option.

I was thinking to myself when someone snatched the phone from me.

Js- enough!! Stop stallking your husband like that! Aren't u embarrassed to keep on staring at it like that!!

Tears rolled down her as she came back to reality, she wiped her tears and spoke.

Yn- what do yo-

Js-what- YN!? ARE U CRYING!!?

yn-no- it's o-

Js-yn you know u can talk to me ,that's what I'm here for, i know how u feel ,so don't be embarrassed to talk about it.

Yn-i know that, I'm just sad, i cant-

Jackson got up from his chair and hugged yn.

Js-i Know i know, you are sad that he is alone, by himself , and has to take care of Joanne all by himself, u are sad that u can't be with him during his tough times, it's okay ,hmm? You can just cry it out...hmm?

Yn hugged Jackson tightly while crying.

Yn- i know how much he has been throught, and i can't believe I'm letting him live like that, what will I do Jackson, i have no o-other way,(crying)

Js- it's okay , he doesn't know it anyways , it's totally fine, u r gonna be okaay hmm? You just have no other option, don't blame yourself hmm? U did the right thing so just be happy okay?

Yn- *sniffs*y-yes i love him, that's why i d-did so i-im okaay.

Jackson broke the hug and cupped her cheeks , wiping her tears . 

Js-awww look at you, u got all red from that crying, see you look ugly rn.go wash your face , before those rivers ruin your makeup.

Yn laughed a bit and playily punched Jackson on the chest.