Napping

Jake pov:

I get up and ask who want drinks everyone say yes and I go to make some. I find two baby bottles and a sippy cup I fill all three with milk and put it in the microwave. after 30 seconds I take them out and put some laxatives in and give the baby bottles to James and Adam and the sippy cup to Lisa. They drink it and we watch paw patrol. After a little I hear everyone say there tired. I got to Lisa's James room and grab three baby onesies. I then bring everyone to the bathroom one by one. First I bring Adam I pull of his pants, diaper, and shirt I put a night time diaper on him and put him in a dino onesie from James room. It barely fit him but it did I ask Adam if he is comfortable and he says yes. Next I bring James and do the same with him but a paw patrol onesie from when he was young. It still fit him and to my surprise when I was trowing away his diaper it was wet almost leaking. And finally Lisa everything goes well and they have there favorite my little pony onesie. I bring all of them to there room and Jake into my room and place them in there bed. They all fell asleep before we got to there bed or when they got there. While there sleeping I decide to see how it feels. I go into the bathroom and take all my clothes off. I put on a diaper. I go and pour a glass of water and put some laxatives into it. I gulp down the water and sit down. I turn on Netflix and the diaper feels good. I sit there for a while and wait. Soon I feel the urge to pee and poop and I do just that. It feels great I take the diaper off and put back on my underwear and other clothes. I think of how great the diaper felt."I will wear more later but I have to be the old one today" I say out loud and pretty loud. I go make sure all the kids and Adam are still sleeping and I didn't wake them. First Adam, I go into my room and look at Adam. By the looks of where the diaper is he was wet and messed is. James messed and leaked the diaper. The first time he has done that since before he whore diapers to bed. Lisa has messed and wet but not as much as James or Adam. I go back to watching Netflix for while. They seem like there going to wake up in a hour or three.