Waking up

1 hour later

Adam's pov

I awake and I'm sucking on my thumb. I stand up and look down. I could tell I wet and messed my diaper while sleeping but no leaking. I go to Jake who is watching tv and I say good morning. He brings me to the bathroom and changes me to a daytime diaper. I like the onesie it makes me feel more like a toddler. I ask Jake if I can wear it more and he lets me. We go back to the tv and watch some PJ masks. after ten minutes Lisa comes down stairs and by the looks of  it they also wet and messed. Jake takes them to the bathroom. while there gone I start to suck on my thumb. Lisa and Jake come out and Lisa is also in the onesie. We watch PJ mas for 30 more minutes and then James wakes up. He comes down stairs and he leaked a lot. Jake goes upstairs to change the sheets and he brings James with him. James and Jake come back downstairs and James is wear normal clothes but with tight pants and you can see the diaper. We watch PJ masks and soon Jake says where going to the store to by some more diapers. Right before I leave I get a text from Jake's parents. It says there going to be gone for two weeks instead of one day and that my mom was already told this. I show this text to Jake. All the more reason to go to the store he says and we start are walk there.