Meeting of the Minds

Chapter 17

Tokyo arrived to Todd's child hood home he made his arrival loud blasting his son's music in the jeep Todd gave him. He moved his bags in leaving the door open locking the screen. He opened the windows on the first floor opened the shades and drapes.

Tokyo put a chair on his porch a table and started rolling weed he got from Penny on the train. Penny called to make sure it was him in Todd's house. Yeah its me nigga haha. You know his super fans are gonna start bothering you. Yeah?

Yeah that's why they had to move then girls was challenging Isis to fight once he came out with Goddess. He mentioned her name at the end remember? I love you Isis he whispered like they were in bed together. Haha yeah I recall penn. You're boy is on fire so when we meeting?

Who ever is alive from the old set and can get here tonight tell them be here by seven Penn. Bitches too? No they weren't involved in the diamond heist only the nigga's that were down with the original heist and by my count four are alive and three dead is that count accurate? Yeah but they told their families you had the diamond's stashed  they looking for a cut.

Who ever is representing the individual dead member's have them come through Penny. Yo man it's good you're back and I left you a gift in the hose holder in the back yard.

Thank's man. You know I got ya back Tokyo you looked out for my moms when I caught that nickel remember?  Yeah think nothing of it man. I will think something of it Tokyo I'm here I can be your under boss since Axis is in the road. I'm using Alexis Penny.

Alexis?! Man she ain't down I know she's a Brooklyn Queen and a part of your set but---

We need her Penny you'll find out tonight why. If Todd finds out you're involving Alexis--

Don't worry about my family Penn I appreciate you. Okay man. See you tonight at seven Penn. Alexis? Yeah Tokyo? It's all set tonight at seven bring what they need baby so we can get past the bullshit. Okay Tokyo. Alexis?!

Yes? He was quiet she knew when he got like that he was going to say something important. Alexis? Yes Tokyo? Nothing baby. I'm about to go to work I'll be at the house by seven. See you then Lexi.

Alexis hung up smiling her question answered did he love her? Yeah...he did. Whenever he searched for word's to express his love he paused as if the word's would break if he said them to fast. It was coming his true feelings all she had to do was be patient. That's something she had she could wait.

Can you hear us Tut? I can but I can't hear myself. Okay what about now? Yeah that's better thank you. Wow he said thank you half these rappers never use manners with the help. Haha not Tut man we love working with him he is a class act. Tut practiced his hits ending with I came to slay.

That's good Tut! Todd put his thumbs up walking off stage he grabbed his phone texting Isis who was on lunch. Hey baby? How was sound check? Good. What song are you closing with? I came to slay. Sounds good Todd. My dad is home. I know I heard your mom speaking to mine and she was conflicted.

About what baby? Starting a relationship with your father I wouldn't he is fine as fuck. Haha. If that's what you're gonna look like at that age I'm happy as a lamb. Haha baby you're crazy he left this morning spent the night but your mom said nothing happened and aunt Sarah asked her why. Hehe. Women are fresh.

Yes we are were giving your dad a party when you get back. I'm nervous Isis. Why Todd?

I've never hugged my father Isis, I've never met him in person. Guess what Toddy? What bae? He is just as nervous has he ever held you? No he was locked up when I was born. So it's the first time he is getting to hold his baby?