Confrontation

Chapter 19

Todd performed five nights in Dubai Big Willie called asking what happened to Mental. Todd was silent I think you should ask his manager no disrespect sir.

Todd I've been asking everyone no one is telling me why you're doing three extra song's cutting into Mental's set or completing his music set all together. This is the sixth time Axis called saying I have to increase your pay and rhe promoters called complaining.

About me sir? Todd call me Will. Yes sir. Willie smiled he refused to be unprofessional.

Speak with Mental. Todd? Yes sir? The next time Mental is drunk or so fucking high he can't perform send in Mike.

Todd sat up to do what song? High on life he recorded it here remeber? Yes I do! Good I'll send Axis paperwork assuming he will be his manager you sing two song's and bring Mike out for the third song Mental was supposed to sing.

You're sure sir? Very sure don't mention it to Mike until I speak with Axis and Mike's grandmother. My mother is Mike's legal guardian now sir. When that happen? When Mike's grandmother went into the nursing home after her second stroke we care for her and pay a private nurse to report back about the assisted living place she's in.

Oh I know Alexis don't play that not taking care of her shit. No sir she doesn't. Okay I'll call Alexis but I don't give a fuck what Mental does when he sober's up you tell him and his people if they got a fucking problem call Big Willie.

Yes sir Todd hung up Mike! Todd was so excited he could barley get it out. What nigga? He told him what Willie said. Mike sat speechless look Axis a nigga ain't got word's.

This your time Mike finally! What am I performing Todd? High on life and Willie text Axis get him your stage name by morning. Mike.

They laughed..wait Todd picked up paper and a penn
MIC as in microphone. They fist bumped hugging hell yeah. That's it MIC practice fool Todd tossed him the practice mike he uses. Gimme the baton Todd.
Are you mad? Axis laughed get ya own prop you better call Isis. You're right Mike called Isis.

Isis came home from school feeling sick she fell asleep and when she woke she was in the hospital. Auntie! Auntie!

Isis' aunt was wearing a mask what's wrong with me? You have meningitis i called the school there are eight cases the board of health shut the school down until it can be cleared.

They have you on antibiotics. Isis tried to get up where are you going? Home Todd is arriving. No baby you got 48 hours here then you can come home. Todd--

Can't come see you it's contagious just to sit here with you they gave me a vaccine. Everyone else got thiers. Who's everyone? Alexis and Tokyo. What about Todd? When he comes home his Doctor is coming to the house I want to come home auntie. Todd's next date is in three weeks at the Washington civic center after he comes home for two more weeks. Then where?

Miami Isis he want's you to go since it will be spring break. Can I? Isis asked weakly mom please. I like how you call me mom when you want something Isis Sarah looked down. That's not true I call you mom when I'm upset or when I introduce you to friend's and their mother's.

She grabbed Isis' hand i say auntie or mom whatever comes first you know that. I never told you I can't have children that's why I never dated much. Why auntie? Because men want babies what do I say I can't?

That's why you're mom and dad gave me custody they could've chosen anyone else but--

They chose the best Auntie. Sarah wiped her eyes besides Axis got mad baby mother's he don't need no more kids. Hehe how may? Like three and seven kids they all grown Todd said he has four babies the same age. Lord.

Isis giggled and coughed here Todd is blowing you up Axis said he won't sleep on the plane.

Todd? Baby oh god meningitis? Yeah baby it's going around in school I'm quarantined for two days then i can come home.

I already hired a nurse for you baby. Todd I--

Sarah put her finger on her lip mouthing thank you Todd. Thank you todd. You're welcome Goddess sleep see you in a few hours? I'm not gonna be there when you meet Tokyo baby? You are no Todd don't. What? Sarah asked I'm contagious. Yes you are baby.

Hehe Toddy! He laughed with her okay baby call me I'll be on the video okay. Yeah bae go sleep. They gave me a sedative my fever is breaking. Good I love you Isis.

Love you too Toddy Isis dropped the phone on the bed Sarah picked it up she's out Todd.
Okay I'll see her soon.

They had a meeting Gooch all the Brooklyn kings and Queens of his set were there. Last I heard I'm still in his set.

Get my truck I'm stepping to this nigga Tokyo.

Thats what the fuck I'm talking about Gooch!