Poof Be Gone

Chapter 27

Tokyo I almost got caught. Then you meed to leave the game you're too hot Gooch.

Gooch has Alexis tend to his bullet wound and I feel like a damn crack head. Haha, you're toned, strong and fed how are you a crack head?

In the five years since you've trained me I've lost 150 pound's Toke. We've been over this Gooch you can't get--

In and out tight spaces I know I know. So why do you keep complaining Gooch. You're a very rich man and you've made way more in five years then you have in a lifetime take some time off you've earned it.

Gooch opened his phone showing it to Tokyo who sat down grinning. Let that be our last score Toke. Our? You gotta go in for the bitch I'll be your wingman. No! Tokyo is done baby you promised. Go Lex let me speak business with Gooch. She left rolling her eyes at Gooch.

The Black Madonna in the flesh where is she Gooch? The white man who shot me hanging in his foyer in plain site. Did you bleed in his house? No Toke they shot me in the stolen car. I burned it two cans of gasoline  black coal sprinkled in the rugs and seats like you taught me before lighting it up.

Bleach? Yes on the floor of the car I heard them burst before the blow up.

Tokyo stared at the Black Madonna she's worth $3.6 million on the black market Toke. The hidden black Madonna made by Degas never released because she was black. It's beautiful Gooch don't you think?

Don't stare in that bitches eyes you'll fall in love nigga. Yeah I know Gooch don't fall in love with the shit you steal.
I'll think about it Tokyo sent himself the photo dropping Gooch's phone in the bloody water used to clean his wound. Get a new one you used it in the house bounced of the cell tower places you in the area.

Thank's Tokyo is Todd okay? I saw TNZ. Two nigga's one bitch you know how that goes Gooch. Todd had her first Toke. Then he lost her Gooch.
Did you ever loose Lex or was shit in hold Toke? Touche.

Glimmer what are you doing here? To check on you Todd. I'm fine you have to go Glimmer.

Todd are we through? Todd looked to Isis yes Glimmer we are. You don't know if Isis want's you Todd what if she wakes up and still wants to be with mike?
Glimmer wiped her eyes I love you Todd, I'm in love with you. She may leave you and then who will you have? Me? I won't stick around like some desperate groupie drooling to get next to you!

Stop yelling you're in a hospital brushing Isis' hand staring at her as though she will break if she raised her voice.

Leave Glimmer I Can't do this with you right now. She doesn't love you Todd not like I love you if she had she would've never let go.

Glimmer walked to Todd touching his shoulder she bent to kiss him he moved back declining her desperate attempt at rekindling a dying flame.

Get out. Todd and Glimmer looked to Isis who's eyes were still swelled shut. Your cheap perfume is making me sick Glimmer.

A nurse was in the bathroom she pulled her phone recording the ordeal. This perfume is $300 an ounce.  I don't give a fuck how much you paid for it bitch it stinks like you your music and your fucking attitude.

Todd is my husband I'm reclaiming my relationship and my man it's over bitch.

Isis was slurring in and out of sleep struggling to say what she meant fighting the urge to fall asleep. Todd hasn't said we're done bitch.

Todd. Yes Goddess? Come home so we can marry have children and live the life we've always wanted clean your yard baby.

Glimmer were done I'll have someone come for your thing's please leave. The ring Todd. I never got her a ring Isis she paid for it herself.

Hehehe ahhh ahhh Isis' laughed turned to a dry cough plastic fake bitch poof! Be gone you have no powers here. Ricky! Todd called his guard remove her. The nurse slipped back in the bathroom still recording Ricky grabbing Glimmer by the arm.

She pulled away you're going to regret this Todd.

The nurse called Musik and Diva.