37. Jane's end

I remembered closing my eyes in Achilles arms and now when I opened my eyes I was in his room. He was sitting beside me holding my hand in his, his eyes were closed. He was sleeping, there was a small frown on his face. Even in sleep he is not peaceful, I smiled at him. With my other hand I caressed his cheek as I sat up carefully not to awake him. My body was screaming in pain and I am sure there are nasty bruises all over my body.

At my touch he opened his eyes and looked at me then the next moment I was in his arms. He was clutching me with his dear life.

"I thought I lost you again, you are not allowed to leave me ever" he huffed out and I whimpered a little as his arms touch my bruises, he instantly let me go and looked at me with worry.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked.

"I apologize" he said not waiting for my reply.

"Achilles I am alright" I assured him, by looking at the frown on his face I can tell he did not believe me.

"Achilles" I called him.

"Yes" he asked.

"I am hungry, I want food" I groaned and he let out a chuckle.

"I will go and get something for you" he said and before leaving he kissed my forehead.

"I will be back, don't move " he said and warned me, I rolled my eyes at him at which he glared at me.

"Arghh fine I won't" I said and crossed my arms on my chest. He was relieved at my statement and then went out.

After sometime he came with chicken soup and then fed me with his own hands.

"You know my hands are alright, I can eat myself" I said but he ignored me.

"But I like when you eat from my hands" he said with a little glint in his eyes.

"Achilles" I said once I was done with my food. He hummed as he put the plate on the side table.

"Marry me" I said out of nowhere and he stilled in his movement then he looked at me.

"What? You don't want to...." I said with mock anger but he stopped me instantly as he fell on his knees before me.

"No no that's not... I should be the one to ask you this, hell I even prepared a big speech and a ring ... oh yes.. wait" he said and stood up as he went towards his closet. I have never seen him like this so nervous and flabbergasted. I want to laugh but I stopped myself.

He came back with his hand on his back as if hiding something from me then he kneel on his knees infront of me again and gave me his mind dazzling smile.

"Flora William, I don't know how to do it right, I don't know if there is any right way of doing this so I will do this way simple and straight from my heart" he said and then paused as he pulled out a ring which he was hiding behind his back, it was the most beautiful ring that I have ever seen.

"I bought this ring when I first saw you, I have already thought that I would give you this ring when we will get married and took a year for it to happen so now I Achilles ares king wants you Flora grace Williams to be my wife for eternity, would you marry me my little flower?" He asked me and I couldn't stop a tear running down my cheek.