Chapter 24

??? P. O. V

I walked through the halls, stopping once I heard a voice. I made my way over to where the voice came from, standing at the end of the hall.

"If you think your getting the Flame-Flame Fruit, your wrong." I stopped at the sound of their voice.

After all this time... A smile stretched across my face. "Sorry Luffy, it's mine."

"Hm, oh yeah? You wanna fight!"A man with green hair ran up to me, hands in his pockets. "Listen up! I don't know who the hell you think you are, but that's Mr. Luffy to you, you damn punk! The Flame-Flame Fruit belongs to his brother Fire Fist Ace, so nobody deserves to have it more than him! Also, he gonna be King of the Pirates one day, you jackass!"

I held my hand up to him, pushing him away with more force than I intended, causing him to fall down. "I've known that for years."

"Hey what's your deal? You show up outta no where and tell me I can't have the fruit?!" Luffy shouted, raising his hands up.

I walked over to him, the smile never leaving my face. Come on Luffy, use your head. I stopped in front of him, taking my hat off. "You don't recognize me."

"You want the fruit so bad, let's go! I'll fight you for it right now!" He got into a fighting stance. Typical Luffy.

"You remember what I said? It's mine." I repeated, staring at him.

"That devil fruit is all that's left of Ace, as his brother it belongs to me!" He shouted.

"Is that so?" It also belongs to me too. "But you have another brother, don't you?"

He let out a gasp, looking away for a moment. "Yeah I did, but he's gone. He- He went to sea! How-?" He paused looking at me one more time, "It can't be... Are you-?!"

Finally. I watched as tears pooled in his eyes, "It's been a long time hasn't it, Luffy."

"Sabo!" He cried out, tumbling backwards and crashing into the pillar behind him. "I don't believe you!"

Can't say I blame him, to him I've been dead all these years... I know just the thing. I winked one eye closed, grinning. "We stole a bottle of sake from Dadan and made a toast."

That seemed to convince him as he wrapped his arms around my neck, catapulting into a hug. "Where the hell have you been all this time? I thought you were dead!" He cried out.

Luffy... I'm glad your alive.

———

(Y/N)'s P. O. V

I looked over to the screen, watching the finales of the battle beginning. As they brought out the final contesters, I noticed the one named 'Lucy' had a scar on his chest. Is that Luffy? I looked closer, noticing blonde hair sticking out the helmet. No... that's not him. But who is it?

I glanced over all the other finalists, but didn't see Luffy anywhere. There's no way he should lose, not with Ace's fruit on the line.

I heard an alarm start going off, pulling my attention way from the fight.

"EMERGENCY! STRAW HAT LUFFY HAS BROKEN IN!"

Doflamingo, looked back to the screen. "Huh? What the hell is going on here?"

"I've confirmed it myself, Straw Hat Luffy is one of the intruders! He's with Pirate Hunter Zoro and... wait-! Lady Violet! There's another swordsman- No! AHHHH!"

"Straw Hat Luffy broke into the tower... and he's here right now?" Doflamingo asked, as I could literally see the veins popping out of his head. "Then who the hell, is that idiot with the stupid disguise fighting in the colosseum?! Can somebody tell me what's going on?!"