Chapter two - Leaving for the sea and meeting the rest of the crew

Amaya sighed. She was know seventeen years old and was about to set out to sea. But. Her eight year old brother was sobbing and holding onto her like a life line. So. Luna punched him on the head. He stopped at that. "I'll return when I have a crew. And. When I do your ass better not be like this. Got it." He only nodded and Amaya hugged her brother. "Love ya squirt." He grumbled at the nick name but smiled when he looked his sister in the eyes. He loved her eye. He loved how her eyes seemed to change to different shades of blue. He looked up to her. Her beautiful whit hair reached the floor. Her skin was pale. She almost looked fake. Like a doll or a goddess. He loved his big sister. She was the best person ever. So. He spoke to her.
"I love you too Nee-Chan"

Amaya landed on island. The seventeen year old female walked around the island. We're she saw a woman. About a year or more younger then herself. But. The female was shunned. Ignored. When Amaya asked why. She was told that it was because of the females Pride. Realization hit her like a brick wall. Amaya struggled with her wrath. So. Luna extended her hand to the female. Offering her a place on her crew. It took a while. But. The female agreed. Amaya then found out that her name was Dracula Elizabeth. She had green eyes and black hair. And wore what looked like a sailer outfit. Her weapons were a sword and she knew a bit of Hakki. Allowing her to cut through anything. She was sixteen years old.

The next person Amaya meet was a male

The next person Amaya meet was a male. He had crimson red hair and green eyes. He was a bit rude but soon wormed up to the female. But. He was also shunned. Amaya had asked the village that he stayed in why. And. They said that it was because of his Gluttony. Amaya had looked to Liz and laughed. The two then offered the male a place on there ship to which he instantly agreed to. Leaving his younger brother with his family. He wore a black and red sweet shirt with pants. He also knew a bit of hakki. And. His weapon. His weapon was a fucking pan. A frying pan. His name was Eustass King. And he was twelve. But an amazing cook.

The next person Amaya meet was a woman named Roronoa Zoe

The next person Amaya meet was a woman named Roronoa Zoe. She had blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. She was a great navigator and was fourteen years old. She to shunned. Amaya asked why. And was told that it was due to her sloth. She was lazy. Amaya had laughed and offered her a place on her crew to which she also agreed. Zoe was a swordswoman who used two swords. And she wore a simple white dress. And Zoe was fourteen years old.