Chapter three - Headed for the grand line after sailing all the other seas

Amaya smiled. She and her crew had chosen to sail all the other seas before going to the grand line. Amaya did this due to her crew needing the experience. She had already had it. But. They did not. She had also had them learn more things about the grand line. They were currently in the east blue. The same sea where they were founded. And. The place Amaya lived for eight years. It was not her home though. No. Her home was the sea. The only thing she liked about the eight years in land was her brother. Well now it's brothers. Sabo. Who the other two though was dead was a revolutionary. He only barely remembered who she was. But. Forget who the other two were. Don't ask Amaya how because she has no idea. Ace joined Whitebeards crew as his second commander. While Luffy just set out to sea. And. Just got his first bounty. Which was 30,000,00 about half of what her first bounty was was. Don't ask what her bounty is. Because Amaya doesn't really care what it is so she doesn't look. Or. Remember.

Amaya smiled. There were only four things that has changed since she last saw her brothers. And. Three were with her looks. One. She was taller. Now standing at 6ft. Two. She was now twenty nine years old. Three. Her hair was shorter. Know to her back instead of dragging behind her. And Four. She ate a angel fruit. These were extremely rare. Even rarer then devil fruits. It was called the Sakana-Sakana Fruit model Siren. This gave her the ability to control water, transform into a siren or half siren, and her voice was also dangerous. When activated she can make shock waves with her scream, she can lure men and woman to do as she pleased or to there deaths. In short who ever heard her will follow her every command. The only draw back was if she used it to much she'll lose her voice for a while. Luna smiled though. She looked into her mirror and did her hair the way she usually does it. She also put on her usual outfit. She had red on her out fit. The color that represented her sin. Her name to the world was not her own. They didn't know her name. Not yet. Only her title. The names the marines gave her. Such as. 'The blood red siren' or 'the whit sin of wrath' or 'the sinner of the sea' or 'the siren of wrath' or 'the sinning siren' most the time she's only called 'Siren' or 'wrath' she thought it was funny. Of. She also had two bounty posters. Her other one was higher though. They didn't even have a picture of her. The only member on her dads crew that was fought refuses to give them a discretion of her. He only told them her age and eye color. But. They put her down as 'Pirate Princess' she laughed her ass of with her crew at that.

Amaya walked out of her rooms and found her crew also getting out and ready

Amaya walked out of her rooms and found her crew also getting out and ready. They were going to stop at Lough Town to get some supplies and a log pose. Her crew was getting ready to go as well. A small smile on her face. As she looks at them. Her first mate. Dracula Elizabeth. Or Liz as Amaya calls her. Was known as 'the lioness of pride' which was funny because that is what her hakki took the shape of when she used it. She wore a purple shirt whith a brown corset on top on it around her waist was a utility belt with a purple hilt knife in it. A golden necklace around her neck. It was a gift from her older brother known as Mihawk. On her back was a sword almost exactly like Mihawks only it was purple in color. She had green eyes and black hair and looked exactly like she did ten years ago only taller. She was now twenty eight years old.