xᴠɪɪ : sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴏʀs

Edward's heart dropped as he and his family stared into the space where Aqulia once stood

Edward's heart dropped as he and his family stared into the space where Aqulia once stood. The Cullens didn't know how long it has been but none of them moved. Their trance was broken when another pop was heard. Edward wished it was Aquila. But no, it wasn't. It was Kreacher.

"Kreacher hates filthy and dirty bloodsucking creatures hanging around Kreacher's pure Mistress Aquila. But Kreacher knows his pure Mistress is in grave danger. Kreacher refuse to stand aside and watch as Kreacher loses his pure Mistress like how Kreacher lost great Master Regulus. Great Master Regulus once ordered Kreacher to keep pure Mistress Aquila safe in any means necessary. Kreacher hates you but Kreacher knows filthy bloodsucking demons loves pure Mistress Aquila. So Kreacher will help all the bloodsuckers to go where pure Mistress Aquila is for the bloodsuckers to help her. Will you help Kreacher's Mistress?" The old house elf asked.

The Cullens were bewildered. How can a frail creature insult them without any fears but then porceeds to ask for their help?

"I do not appreciate your words about us, Kreacher. But I will do everything to help my Mate." Edward said.

"So will we." Alice spoke up and the others nodded.

"Then it is settled. Everyone hold onto Kreacher." They obeyed the house elf and with one pop, they were apparated away.

The vampires would've threw up if they ate anything, even blood. They walked into a world of chaos. Jasper saw a man in black trying to attack a plump red haired woman. Before the man could cast a spell, Jasper sped towards him and decapitated him. The plump woman looked at him with shock.

"My apologies for my action, ma'am. But do you know where Aquila Black is?" He asked.

"Oh my Godric! You know my Willa? Vampires knew my Willa!?" The woman exclaimed.

"We are her friends from Forks, Washington, ma'am. We wanted to help her." Jasper said.

"We do need all the help we could get.  She's probably in the Astronomy Tower fighting with Remus and Tonks. Stay safe dear. Bombarda!" She gave him a grateful smile and proceeded to fight with the others.

Jasper turned to his coven brother and nods. "Go to her. We'll help the rest." Jasper said in his mind.

The Cullens proceeds to help the others. Esme was protecting the children she saw that was trying to defend each other. Carlisle ran towards a passage way to get three red heads out before an explosion occurred. Emmett was on his way in taking down a troll and Rosalie was busy with decapitating a werewolf that was about to pounce onto a girl. Jasper and Alice were moving in harmony as they took down as many as they could.

Edward never ran faster than he currently did in all his immortal life. Then he heard her voice, her scream. If it was a normal human, they wouldn't notice but his vampire hearing made it clear for him to hear her voice echoed in the ruined walls of the castle.