xɪɪ : ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ

A few days later, Edward and Aquila were sitting with Jessica, Angela, Eric and Mike at lunch

A few days later, Edward and Aquila were sitting with Jessica, Angela, Eric and Mike at lunch. Mike was trying to help Jessica with her valedictorian speech.  As to why Jessica is the valedictorian and not Angela, Aquila would never know. But she's still sitting with them as per Angela's request. Edward wrapped his arms around Aquila as they listened to Mike. 

"Just in time. All right check it out. 'My fellow students'. Right?" 

"Good." Eric approved.

"We are the future. Anything is possible, if you believe." Mike continued.

Aquila grimaced as she looked at her fiancé. She still can't believe that this man, vampire, who's arms were around her, is her fiancé. Edward chuckled at her adorable expression. He kissed her forehead to wipe off that grimace in her face. 

"Blah, blah, blah and you got yourself a speech." Mike finished before giving Jessica her paper.

"No. This'll be my speech when I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head. So, thank you." Jessica told him, crumpling the paper and throwing it as Mike's face.

"You gotta embrace the cliches, Jess." Mike told her.

"They are the bread and butter of all valedictorians." Eric added.

"And that is why you are not valedictorian." Angela and Draco, who was walking towards their table with the golden trio, Jasper and Alice, said in sync. Angela's tone was more like teasing while Draco was more monotonous. Eric and Mike gulped seeing Aquila's friends approaching the.

"Jess doesn't need cliches. This speech is gonna be epic." Hermione said with an encouraging smile which Jessica returned.

"Epic? It'll change lives!" Jessica exclaimed as Harry, Ron, Draco and Hermione sat down.

"I think 'Mione here can help you with that. She's very good at public speaking. Right 'Mione?" Aquila suggested. The said girl nods which made Jessica smile with gratitude.

"I've decided to throw a party." Alice announced.

"After all, how many times are we gonna graduate high school?" Jasper asked jokingly, making the vampires, wizards and witches laugh at the inside joke.

"A party? At your place?" Angela asked.

"I've never seen your house." Jessica said.

"No one's ever seen their house except Aquila." Eric told Jessica.

"We did." the wizards and witch said in unison which surprised the others.

"Another party, Alice?" Edward asked the pixie haired vampire. 

"It'll be fun!" Alice told them enthusiastically.

The Cullens, golden trio, Malfoys, Andromeda, Charlie and Aquila had thrown birthday parties for Teddy and Delphi. They had a hard time raining Alice in, even Narcissa. But they don't mind because all they wanted was the perfect party for their little angels. Alice and Rosalie also developed throwing a party every time Teddy and Delphi accomplished new things. Like when Delphi's first step ever, or Teddy's first word which was 'duck' or Delphi and Teddy's first time calling Aquila and Edward Ma and Da. The family reckoned  Alice would throw a party for the babies just for breathing.