xᴠɪ : ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀɴᴛʀᴜᴍs

A few moments later, the wizards, witches, vampires and shifters gathered as Aquila and Alice told them the situation

"They'll be here in four days." Alice announced.

"This could turn into a bloodbath." Carlisle stated.

"Who's behind it?" Edward asked.

"I didn't see anyone I recognized. Maybe one." Alice looked into Edward as he read her mind.

"I know his face. He's local. Riley Biers. He didn't start this." Edward said.

"Whoever did this is staying out of the action." Alice stated.

"They must be playing with the blind spot of your vision." Carlisle said

"Either way, the army is coming and there aren't enough of us to protect the town." Jasper concluded.

"Hold up. What damn army?" Jake asked in frustration.

"Newborns. Our kind." Carlisle answered.

"They were passing around Aquila's scarf." Edward told Aquila.

"The intruder..."

"They're after Aquila? What the hell does this mean?" Jake asked, worry evident in his face.

"It means an ugly fight with lives lost." Carlisle told them.

Jacob looked at Embry and Quil as they both gave him a nod. "Alright. We're in."

"Nope. We're going to give them an ultimatum. They can avoid this blood bath and be educated with vampire laws or they get their rightful punishment." Aquila stated firmly.

"Wila, it's too dangerous." Ginny said worriedly.

"Ginny's right, My Queen. These aren't deatheaters. They're newborn vampires who's driven with bloodlust." Blaise said.

"They don't know any better."

"You don't know that, Wils. They're targeting you." Pansy said with sadness.

"They're right, Aquila. They were created to target you. You are their goal. We won't lose you." Harry said firmly.

"Aquila's idea could work, though. We just have to trap them in an open and wide space, ask them to yield and kill those who wouldn't. I know a spell that could work." Hermione piped in.

"That doesn't sound like something Granger would say. Are you sure you're Granger? What have you done to the real Granger?" Draco asked.

"Oh please. Hermione literally put Rita Skeeter inside a jar." Aquila teased.

"Oh shut it, you two." Hermione said with an eye roll.

"Jacob, do you believe Sam would agree to an understanding?" Carlisle asked.