Last nights dream

It is 8/1/22. So last night I had this weird dream. So I was in this place that's kinda like the backrooms but it was a peach color but just a little bit darker. The place was empty. No furniture, nothing. I was chasing Spledorman (this guy)👇🏾

And he had the same voice, clothes and everything

And he had the same voice, clothes and everything. I was chasing him and then he went into this room. I went into a room and he was hiding in this cabinet but you slide the door. He was holding out his and I held his hand looking at his fingernails and I asked him why his fingernails were black. He the came out, but it wasn't Spledorman. It was Freddy Kruger (but just without the knife fingers). He was trying to kill me, so I started running. I went to this door (or elevator) and then Masky was standing a few steps away from the door with a gun in my direction. But he didn't shoot at me. I managed to get out of there and went to my room (which looked like my real life room but just without a lot of stuff in it). Masky was at the door (in the same hallway that is in my house) and he said that he killed Freddy Kruger and he asked me if I wanted to talk to him about what happened. I told him that I wanted to talk to Mr. Slendyman about it. Slenderman came to my room and took me to his room (which looked like my mema's room but the bed wasn't in the same direction and that the room kinda had a blue tint to it). I woke up after that. Idk. This is kinda my first time having a creepypasta dream in a while. And for the rest of the day, I was acting weird. Like everytime I think about the dream, I would flinch a bit. I usually do that for no reason tho. So yeah. I've actually been being stalked by creepypastas ever since 2019 or 2020. So yeah. See ya!