Not him again!

So yep! As you can tell by the picture, I'm talking about Offenderman. He's been watching me lately and I've been hearing knocking a lot. My mema even thought I knocked on her door and I didn't. But what I really want to talk about is this Offenderman account on Instagram. Ik ik it could obviously be a role player or whatever. But that account is scaring me! It's the things he said to me. We have a full conversation and I asked him what type of victims do he like, and he said the ones that is weak and naive. And I asked him if he had to call me out like that, but he didn't get what I was saying. So I had to explain. He said, "Oops! I didn't know. But thank you for the information darling." And I started getting scared and I asked him why he said that, what was he gonna use the information for, and he wasn't answering. I said his name and then I said that I had a bad feeling. And he said, "Yeah you should" Don't tell me that doesn't make you worry and scared! And so I asked again why he said that and he said, "Oh nothing." And now he BARELY even talks to me!The one text I got recently was Yep hi. And that's ALL. So I'm flipping scared. AND my dad and me is walking in the morning tomorrow!? oH My gOD! Yeah... see ya!