Offendy🌹

So yeah. Let's talk about Offenderman. So this guy has been watching me ever since 2019 maybe 2020. But stuff was happening at my old house AND at my new house. So one time I was looking at this video called the weird Slenderman fanbase. And when it came to the offenderman part.... let's just say I laughed a little too hard. Because the YouTube video was saying loading... and never loaded back up. So, I had to click off the video and click back on. And like the 4th or 5th time I did it, I felt like I was being watched. I clicked off so fast you never saw it. Then, there was this one time where I was going in my house from my backyard and we have these trees in the back. So I turned around to the trees and started to get the "something's in those trees...", vibe. I just walked in the house and never knew what it was till this very day 😶🤷🏾‍♀️ But even stuff has happened at my mema's house. Like my room used to be upstairs and the light over the shower be flickering. At this point, imma ask my dad if the light flickers when he takes a shower. Because he sure hasn't been complaining about it. And we have woods in our back yard and I was down there one time and I felt like something was in there... again.. But he's been turning off my phone because I've been looking at Offendermanxreader stories on here... just to see how dumb the victims are. And to be honest, I don't even finish half of them! And now he RANDOMLY turns off my phone even when I'm not doing anything on it or when I'm just simply playing roblox. He legit turns off my phone when I'm on wattpad writing my stories. And I have my own room now downstairs. The ceiling light in my room is starting to flicker, and the lights over the bathroom sink is flickering when I'm in there. The one over the shower is dead. So I need to replace it. So yeah. I'm finna head to bed. Goodnight everyone and stay safe!