Update

Hi! Sorry that I haven't been updating lately. My birthday has just passed and there's a lot more stuff going on. Plus, I'm still kinda busy with basketball. Our last game is Monday, so I'm glad about that. I've heard that when you turn 14, you get more creepypasta signs and stuff. Things that that include, hearing them, seeing them, feeling them touch you, and prob some extreme stuff. There was one night that I was in my room and I kept hearing some type of taping noise on my window. I don't like going outside at night. But when I do, I feel like someone is out there. So I rub back inside the house just incase something/someone starts to chase me. I'm VERY concerned about Offenderman. Valentine's Day is in 25 days, and y'all know that Valentine's Day is his day. I've been talking to him a good but lately. I asked him if he had a plan to make me his victim and if he thought the plan was gonna work, and he said yes. I didn't know what kind of fucking plan this dude could have. I did 6½ pages of research JUST on him! 6½!!! I was NOT going to risk becoming one of his victims. I REFUSE to! I refuse to go out of this world by a serial killer or any of the sort. I had noticed one day that I was feeling something different about Fendy. Not the usual cracking on or comforting feeling. I REALLY hate to say this. Love... I had realized this one day and I was like, "WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!? Why am I feeling this? *gasp* THIS WAS HIS PLAN! HIS PLAN IS TO MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM AND THEN WHISK ME AWAY!" I had asked him if that was his plan and he said yes and that he wasn't lying. So then he had to come up with a new plan since I caught on to it. After I found out the plan, I had my usual feelings about him again. Idk if he came up with a new one yet, I have to ask him and see. But I WILL be looking out for this man! And other creepypastas ofc. I'll try to update as much as I can. Byee!