Chapter Eleven

"Cloak," Morgana whispered and Regulus threw the Cloak back over them as Morgana started giggling at Snape's panic, "Shh, we got to be quiet," Regulus whispered, but Morgana heard his attempt to hold back his laughter. Then Dumbledore came running in, somehow that old man ran from his office all the way to the dungeons within five minutes. He started panicking and Regulus let a snort, "Shh, we quiet," Morgana reminded him.

"Right, right, quiet," he whispered. They watched the panicking duo a bit longer before Regulus adds, "We should leave."

Morgana nods and they slowly made their way out before Regulus takes the cloak off, the portraits won't be able to report him leaving so there was no point in keeping it on. "I think you got to be a baby again," Regulus mentioned before they entered McGonagall's office. Morgana whined as Regulus got her blankets ready, hoping he wraps her up correctly. Before he could attempt it, Morgana lay on the blankets, de-aging herself, as Death appeared. "Mistress wears clothes underneath for when she changes ages so we make her blankets a bit looser so she doesn't overheat," he guided Regulus on how to do it. Regulus picked the baby up and noticed she looked pain, "What's wrong?" he asked. He saw her moving her tongue over her gums, noticing she doesn't have teeth. "Do you grow teeth as a two year old and they disappear as a baby?" he asked, hearing something like a "mmhmm," come from the baby. "Oh, I'm sorry," he said.

They entered McGonagall's office, startling the professor at the newcomer, "Oh yeah, we found my brother and he came with," Sirius mentioned and then was startled as Regulus started laughing and Morgana giggling. "You know that thing you did to Mother that made it look like the house was on fire?"

Sirius thought for a second and then his eyebrows rose as he asked with a smile, "That's what you did?" He remembered that prank, he made sure his father knew he wasn't actually setting the house on fire, which was before his father started acting weirdly, usually he would try to spend time with him and Regulus when Walburga wasn't there.

"Yep, got to see Snape and Dumbledore panicking," Regulus replied, handing Sirius the baby who immediately made happy noises seeing the older Black.

The laughter was interrupted when James dragged himself in, "He tried to push compulsions on me and I'm exhausted," he mumbled and collapsed, Regulus had rushed over to catch him before he hit the floor. "Oh dear, you two take him home and let him rest," Minerva said, getting worried about her former student. "Don't ask how we are apparating out of your office," Sirius said apparating out with Morgana. A few silent minutes later, he reappeared, grabbing James and apparating out again, before coming back for Regulus and taking him back, but not before saying, "Bye Minnie!"

They reappeared in the Potter Manor. James was sitting on the couch getting checked over by Death. "There's nothing on you potions and compulsions wise but your magic drained a bit keeping the compulsions off you for so long," Death said. The two year old Morgana sat next to James, still wrapped in her blankets and looked satisfied with Death's examination. "Paddy," she said and pointed to the spot on the other side of her. "I was just with Minnie—okay," Sirius had started to argue, but when a two year old with AK green eyes stares at you and gives you a raised eyebrow, you don't argue. Especially when you know said two year old is still in the proper age to throw a temper tantrum and the two year old knows it. Sirius sat down and Death checked him over, "You're good," Death told him.

"Reggie," Morgana then said, also pointing to her other side.

"Bu—okay," Regulus had been wondering how Sirius folded so quickly to a two year old, but he gets it now. He also was internally ecstatic, did Morgana start liking him now? The toddler who had been cuddled up into her father's chest watched, just like she did for her father and godfather, as Death checked over Regulus. "You are also clear, anyone else Mistress?" he asked with a small smile.

"No," Morgana shyly replied.

"Then I will take my leave," Death said and turned around to leave through a shadow. As the being left, Sirius heard in his head, 'be ready, my Omen. You'll be saving someone soon,' come from Death. Regulus looked at his older brother curiously noticing his tensed posture before noticing James had gotten up, probably going to take a nap.

The brothers were going to help him get there when he just walked through a shadow, making their jaws drop and Morgana giggle again. "Is that another thing he can do and he didn't tell me?" Sirius asked himself.

"Yep," Morgana decided to answer anyway. "Check he there," she added. Sirius called for an elf to check that James was in his room. "Master James is in his room asleep and comfortable," the elf said. "Thank you, can you get Morgana some soft food?" Sirius asked. The elf nodded and disappeared and came back with some mashed sweet potato for Morgana.

As she was eating, Regulus asked, "Why does she call you Paddy?"

Sirius swore he heard something in his tone to resemble jealousy, "My nickname is Padfoot and I'm her godfather. She couldn't fully say Padfoot, she's not going to call me 'godfather' although that might my boost my ego more. So she decided on Paddy," he explained. He still thinks his brother was jealous just because he relaxed as soon as he explained that. Then he thought about it, "You like James, don't you?"

Regulus spluttered, "No."

"Really? You've been eyeing him, I have noticed. You're also trying to get his daughter, who he cherishes more than Quidditch, to like you. You have a thing for James," Sirius explained his observations, noticing his brother's face get redder and redder. "I have no problem with you being with a man if that's what you're hesitant about. There are plenty of same sex relationships now that that potion has been made to allow them to have a child. I'm starting a relationship with a man and a woman, I'm not going to have a problem with you being with a man. Where I'll have a problem is if you hurt James, brother or not, I will hurt you. Same goes with Morgana, Death might get to you before I do, but I will get you. Don't look so panicked, I'll give the same conversation to James if you two get together. You just get the extra bit about Morgana," Sirius told his brother. Arranged marriages had decreased amongst pureblood lines because of that potion. Morgana may or may not have been smiling because she was thinking about something else, possibly enjoying her food, or it could have been because she could hear what Sirius was saying.

The brothers were making simple conversation, telling each other about what they had been up to like the last few times they spent time together. Morgana was playing with a toy between them, she was a bit annoyed that, yes, she had the mind of teenager, but she couldn't help herself with that toy, it made a noise she liked, she had to make more noise. Sirius then noticed Regulus' blush deepen a lot. "Daddy?" Morgana called, putting down the noisy toy.

James had dragged his feet into the sitting room, and Sirius knew Regulus could not deny he had some kind of crush, because he as red a tomato looking at a shirtless James Potter. James was looking away at the moment and then his completely black eyes looked at the brothers. Sirius jumped up, remembering Death's warning, and asked, "Who?"

"Orion Black, one hour."