Chapter 1

"Barry, there's a bank robbery just a mile from your position. It's Captain Cold and Heatwave. Hurry."

"Copy that," Barry responded, flashing along the street to the said bank. He stopped at the bank, quickly getting into the hidden shadows of the alley beside the building, and looked around at all the police vehicles as well as the swat vehicle, searching for someone. Upon spotting his adopted father, Barry waved to him, catching Joe's attention. Quickly, Joe rushed over to the alley where Barry stood, already surveying the building.

"They're asking for you. They said they'll burn the building down unless you go in," Joe informed the young man, his eyes meeting the omega's green eyes.

"Alright. Tell everyone to back down. I've got this."

"And if you don't?" Joe asked apprehensively.

"That's why everyone needs to back down. I don't want anyone dying because I slipped up somewhere."

With that, he turned and flashed into the building, up the stairs, and to the door that entered the actual bank area. The scents of two alphas wafted through the door, hitting Barry like a slap to the face, and his face flushed as he began to tremble. Heat spiraled through his body, his hands already beginning to palm himself.

He shook his head, snapping himself out of his daze, and let out a frustrated growl. His heat just had to start at a time like now, didn't it? Shaking his head again for good measure, he considered his options carefully. If he didn't interact with the two alphas too long, he could keep his brain about him long enough to lock them up and then get home to take care of himself. Worse case scenario: he made himself into a whore right in front of them.

'Okay,' he thought, mentally preparing himself for the fight ahead. 'You can do this. Just take the guns, tie them up, and leave. That's it. That's all you have to do.'

Taking a deep breath, he rushed into the room, fully prepared to take on Captain Cold and Heatwave.

"Ah, Barry. I actually thought we were going to have to blow up this perfectly good bank just to get your attention. I see you took your time."

Snart's voice, so sickly sweet and calm, startled Barry as the scent of the two alphas steadily grew stronger. He hesitated, a small whimper climbing up his throat, and took another deep breath. Big mistake. His face flushed as the scents washed over him and his mind quickly began to deteriorate into a hot mess.

Snart and Rory appeared, grinning wickedly at him as they brandished their weapons proudly, and Bary took a hesitant step forward, his mouth opening slightly as he allowed their scents to wash over his tongue.

Snart was the first to notice the sweet scent in the air, his gun drooping down as he sniffed.

"Hey, Mick. You smell that?"

The other alpha began to sniff as well, his eyes narrowing in concentration, and they both opened their mouths, scenting the air.

"Smells like caramel apples," Rory grumbled, his gaze flashing towards Barry, watching his body intently as the scarlet speedster struggled to keep still.

"Barry, you're in heat?" Snart guessed, taking a step towards the omega, and Bary let out a low whimper, his urges telling him just to yank off his clothes and touch himself. He could feel the slick slowly seeping out of him, soaking his boxers thoroughly.

"I-fuck. This certainly complicates things," the alpha growled coldly, his eyes trained on Barry as the red suited omega started to twitch, his hands sliding down to rub against himself through the spandex.

"We can't leave the kid here, Len," Rory stated as he walked to the window to look out. "Too many alphas out there. He wouldn't stand a chance."

"What exactly do you suggest we do with him?"