Chapter 5

Three months in, Team Flash forced Barry to start sitting on the sideline during missions and to allow Wally to take his place. It wasn't hard, considering that they had also involved Len and Mick in the conversations. Not entirely fair but definitely effective.

Barry let out a slow sigh, staring up at the ceiling in his apartment, pure boredom taking over him. He cast a glance at Len from the couch he was lying on, watching him tinker with his gun at the table. Barry's gaze flickered back to the ceiling and he slid his arm over his forehead, letting out another sigh. He heard Len stop and set down the screwdriver.

"Alright Red, what is it? You've been sighing and moping around all day."

"I didn't think you could even hear me. You were too absorbed in your gun," Barry responded with a pout, his gaze flickering back at Len. Len met his gaze instantly, narrowing his blue eyes slightly, before letting out a sigh himself.

Barry watched as he got off the bar stool and headed towards the couch, slight amusement sparking in his otherwise bored-looking gaze. Barry sat up as he slid down onto the sofa to sit. Then, Barry laid back down, his head in Len's lap and his hands on his slightly beginning-to-protrude belly.

Hands played with his locks while eyes stared off at nothing in particular.

"Len," Barry started, causing the man's gaze to fall on his face. He hummed in response and Barry smiled slightly at him.

"Whatcha thinking about?"

Len smiled back at him, his hand gently sliding through Barry's hair and around to the back of his head. He pulled Barry's head up while lowering his own and their lips met gently.

"You," he responded, his breath blowing gently against Barry's still partially opened lips.

The young speedster smirked before letting out a slight chuckle, causing his alpha to cock an eyebrow.

"What, pray tell, is so funny, Red?"

"That was so corny. Even for you," Barry snorted and Len smirked back at Barry.

"I suppose it was. I guess I'll make it sound more like me. I'm thinking about you, ass naked in the bed, spread wide open for me. I'm thinking about the way your face flushes when you are in the mood and the way your beautiful green eyes get darker. You're so pretty when I'm about to pound the living hell out of you."

As he spoke, Barry's face turned redder and redder and he quickly scrambled upward and walked to the small kitchenette, unable to contain his embarrassment.

He ran his hands over his face in an attempt to cool down his hot face, his eyes landing on where Len still sat on the couch, watching Barry pace with an amused grin on his face.

"Bedroom," Barry hissed softly, pointing to the staircase. "NOW."

Len snorted and stood up, taking his mate's hand in his own gently, fingers kneading his knuckles. The door slammed open just as they were making it up to the landing at the top of the stairs, Mick entering with swear words on his tongue.

"Where is everyone?" he grunted and Barry called down to him.

"Up here, Mick. Did you have a bad day?" he asked softly and Mick sat down his heat gun and shrugged off his jacket, his face tilting up to look at the two standing there.

"It was a day, Barr," he responded and Barry tilted his head, smiling at his second alpha. After allowing the team to get used to Len being part of Barry's life now, he had introduced Mick as his second alpha, causing everyone to flip their shit. Of course, they couldn't do anything about it so Barry was allowed to let both of them move into his apartment with him.