Electricity

One week had passed, and not once had Izuku seen Eri. Every day he asked to see her but they told him they were neither strong enough. He didn't believe it. He wasn't dumb.

He only talked to that one man, Aizawa. 

The Doctors would only come in with Aizawa, but they were afraid of the kid. Rumors spread like wildfire. They had all heard how he hurt so many people. They had no idea what to do with him. 

When he was still unconscious they found that his body had scares, but not as many as they would have thought. He was also healing faster than the average person. 

What the boy hadn't been told that was Eri's operation had been fished after the fifth day. But she had fallen into a comma. The doctors believe it was a side effect of the horrible trauma, and overuse of her quirk. She had been spent physically, emotionally, and through her quirk. They had no idea when she would wake up. 

No one wanted to tell Izuku. 

It could be too much for him. 

Izuku was alone in his room. The man said he was going to get some food for both of them. 

Izuku didn't waste any time. His bed had restraining straps, and he didn't want them to be able to use them. He knew how they worked, so he was able to cut them and tie them in slip knots that would come undone if he pulled on them when they strapped him down. Without closely looking at it no one could tell. 

His body was still weak from his quirk overuse, but his mind wasn't. 

The people here didn't know how to lock up things that could be used. 

He needed to see Eri. And he would find a way. 

There are cords everywhere in this room. Along with accessible electricity. Firstly he started with breaking/cutting the cords off of the machines, or lamps. Izuku then took those cords and tore off the rubber on them. He wound them together, almost in a braid. He left the ends unwounded so he could plug them into the five outlets in the room. 

He needed to test it. 

After plugging in the five outlets he grabbed a towel from the connected bathroom and drenched it. He laid the towel on top of wires. He could already hear buzzing, but he needed to know if it was strong enough. 

Water is a conductor, that is true, but it isn't as strong as wire. Izuku went to touch the twowl. Before his hand could touch it, blue lightning snapped and the electricity pulsed through him.

"Ow!" He yelled in a whisper. 

That hurt. But it will do. This is enough. All I need to do is connect the wire to the bed now. 

He unplugged all the wires and then ran them under his bed twisting them onto the metal bed frame. 

He made sure that you couldn't see the wires from where Eraserhead always sat. He felt bad about it, but what else could he do? He hasn't seen Eri in months. Now that he was here and they weren't letting him see her. Nothing had changed. 

I'm sorry Aizawa. You have been really nice to me this week. But I only need Eri. Without her, I am no use to this world. 

Izuku had over the past week timed how long it took the Hero to get food. The fastest he was, was 15 minutes. So Izuku had finished by 12 and was back in bed at 14 making sure he didn't touch any of the metal.

About another 10 minutes passed before the Hero walked in with two trays of food. As he would always Izuku got out of bed to the small table in the room. Eraserhead set the food down on the table and backed up looking at Izuku.