UA and Eri

Izuku's nerves were shorting out. He had been bracing himself to see Eri for months now. Today was the day.

Eraserhead walked with Izuku down hall after halls of the hospital. They long passed the now empty room that the head-haired kid was in. 

Izuku memorized every detail. 

They turned and there was a bigger door, and the atmosphere was quieter. There was some soft Music playing but besides nothing else was noticeable. "Izuku. Eri is behind those doors. Try to keep control of your quirk when you see her. If you don't, I will have to erase it." 

Izuku was too nervous to say anything. He slowly pushed the door open and saw his sister on the right with medical tubes around her and a white blanket covering her. She was as white as the room.

Izuku's eyes filled with tears.

He had failed her. Everyone knew it. Everything was his fault.

"Kid." a warning, but concerned voice.

Izuku noticed the black lightning building pressure in the air. He focused and they got smaller but didn't go away. Soon it was simply gone. He gazed over his eyes and had made contact with Eraserhead without knowing.

He walked over to Eri and looked at her peaceful face. She didn't look scared.

An overwhelming feeling came over Izuku. Why would anyone hurt her? She was the best person he had ever known. So why? Why was she here? Why wasn't he lying there? She should be with a family celebrating something.

Tears rolled down his face.

They stayed in the room longer than Izuku knew. When Eraserhead's quiet voice said, "We need to go. We will be back next week."

Izuku slowly moved with the man. Following him, he found himself in a car, then next they drove to a huge building.

The sun was shining when they both got out of the car. It was too much for Izuku. He blocked the sun from his eyes only showing Eraserhead the paleness of his skin.

He followed Eraserhead through a door, and more halls and more doors. Subconsciously Izuku memorized everything.

At the last door, they opened there was the Principal of UA waiting for them to come in.

"Hello there."

"Hello," Izuku said quietly.

"Eraser it's been a long day for him. You should show him his room. Do you want to go see your room or more of the building?"

"I don't care."

The response worried them both.

"Let's go to your room," Eraserhead said.

They walked a while but came to an offshoot from a hall and came to a room. There was a bed with bunny covers on it and a desk but nothing else. Another door led to a bathroom but at first glance, Izuku could see there were locks on every door and window.

"This is just another cage, isn't it?" Izuku asked.

Sad emotions pulsed through Eraserhead.

"Yeah, kid. Right now, it is. Until you get more control over your quirk you can't go anywhere with people or without me."

"I see."

They stood there for a while. Izuku taking it all in Eraserhead watching.

"Do you want to come with me, or would you like to stay here?"

"Can I stay here?"

"Of course, kid."

Eraserhead soon left the room and started walking faster to his classroom. He slammed the door open scaring everyone including Mic who was substituting for him.

"Sensei!" half of the class yelled at him.

They all stopped talking when they saw the look on his face.

"For all those who helped with the raid, you did an outstanding job. Never forget that." The air in the room grew proud. "Of those who did not you were told about most of the details and the media has been covering it as well. The fact still stands that there were two kids we saved not one."

The room was dead silent. Until Uraraka spoke up, "How are they?"

"Not good. This is what I want to talk to you about. The girl fell into a coma and the boy is here at UA."

Now the class erupted with questions.

"Be quiet " Eraserhead spoke, it working instantly. "It was the boy who we didn't know about. He is the same age as you. He has a very powerful quirk that he has no control over. UA has decided that he will become my shadow. We will introduce you to him one at a time over the next couple of weeks. Kirishima you will be first since you already meet him."

Before any of them asked any questions Eraserhead kept talking, "His quirk is on the lines of a puppeteer. Any living thing his energy touches he can control to his will, quirks included. Some of you have already experienced this."

Uraraka rubbed her previously dislocated knee.

Some fear settles in the class and now Eraserhead started answering questions.

"You mean that if his energy touches us then he can turn our quirks on and off and control our bodies as well?" Ida asked without raising his hand for the first time.

"Yes. It is very dangerous."

"Will he become part of our class?" Momo asked.

"No, he will not. He will be around me most of the time, but he is not part of the Hero course."

"How long was he with him."

The room went silent as they waited for Eraser to answer.

"We don't know, but longer than five years."

Someone quickly did the math and said, "So he was there before he was ten?"

"Yes. As you should have already figured out you guys are going to start introducing him to new things. If you fail to be kind to him, you will fail this school and you will be out of this class. This is another part of a hero's job that isn't talked about."

Over the speakers, a voice cracked, "Indeed. I will personally expel you if you do anything to the child, but being the heroes you are I doubt that would happen." Nezus voice cut off along with the static.

"One last thing about him before we start our training." The class forgot that he was still a teacher, and some felt fear of starting to train again with him, "He is incredibly malnourished and is very weak. I don't know why he was kept that way given that if he was stronger his quirk would have made stronger drugs. Besides that, if he is having a hard time trying to walk or do anything to help him."

After that Eraserhead took over his class and they all had determination in their eyes.

Nezu was watching them and needless to say, the warning wasn't necessary. All of them wanted to help Izuku. Why wouldn't they? It was their first experience with this type of thing. A very extreme experience, nonetheless.

Nezu looked over at another screen that showed Izuku. He had already searched through the whole room and found nothing. Nezu had made sure there wouldn't be anything the kid could use to hurt himself or try to escape.

Right now, Izuku was laying under his bunny covers crying himself to sleep. Wishing that he was in Eri's place and that she was happy with a family of her own.

_________________

Hope you liked it :)