Ring of Hope

No progress was being seen in Izuku's mental state. It's been a month in a half now and the longer he was here the more anxious he became, and the more he wanted to run.

But where too? He had nowhere to run. He doesn't know how to blend in with crowds. He has no money.

These thoughts plagued him, but the biggest one keeping him from running was Eraserhead. He kept his quirk under control, given that it has become much stronger Izuku has been losing more and more control. The exact opposite of what the school was hoping to help him with. It was simply a powerful quirk taking advantage of a growing host.

But this isn't the time to think about how that, because at this moment that child, Izuku, being followed by Eraserhead walked into PowerLowder's workspace, and his eye for the first time showed something else besides despair.

Eraserhead didn't miss the slight shift in Izuku's stance but being behind him he couldn't tell what emotion the kid was experiencing. It was in fact Eraserhead's Idea to take him here. A smart kid who can build an electric bed in under 30 minutes should probably have trinkets to play with.

Shota sighed as he knew what the kid was waiting for, permission.

"Go on kid. PowerLowder set that table up for you."

The table that was being gestured to had simple 'build me' toys and gadgets. Izuku immediately grabbed them and opened the box looking inside. It was a put-together piece-by-piece dragon about the size of your hand.

Eraserhead was happy to see Izuku liking something for the first time. He took a seat and started the after-class paperwork while multitasking on his hero work. It wasn't even 20 minutes when Eraser looked up to see if the kid had made any progress.

"How are you doing that?"

Izuku jumped at the question not expecting it, "doing what?"

"That."

In Izuku's hand was a half-done dragon thingy.

"Am I not doing it right?"

"No, you are never mind."

This time Aizawa watched him carefully and it only took him 15 minutes to finish the dragon, and he was astonished.

"No really how are you doing that?"

"I'm looking at the picture and copying it?"

"Why not use the instructions?"

"Isn't the picture the instructions?"

"No there should be a little piece of paper folder somewhere and it tells you how to put it together."

"There wasn't one?"

Unknown to Izuku and Aizawa Nezu had removed all the instructions.

"And you put it together without knowing how?"

"Maybe? I just looked at the picture on the outside-of-the-box thing."

Izuku held a perfectly crafted metal dragon in his hand. Placing it down on the table he looked back into the box.

Picking out a painting color by number, that he thought Eri would like, he started on it. Once again Aizawa was amazed.

'HOW!' Aizawa thought 'that shouldn't be possible!"

Izuku once again, not having instructions Izuku just went for it and painted the flowers perfectly, just as it showed on the front of the packaging. Somehow, he was making it look better than the packaging. He had finished within a half hour. Something that should have taken at least two. It wasn't a simple painting. 

Trapped Minds (ERI  IZUKU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara