Ch. I: The Saga Begins

Song Playing: Runaway by Aurora

A gentle breeze was making the curtains sway lazily as the sun was creeping into the room. The sun filtered in and touched a mahogany bed in which lay a girl no older than 20.

She didn't stir as the sun touched her face as morning rose past sunrise. Her forehead creased as she frowned at the light opening one bleary eye. Her eyes focused on her surroundings as everything started coming into focus. She blinked before shooting up on the bed surveying everything around her.

"Where am I?" she asked to no one in particular. In a panic, she came to the conclusion that she must have been kidnapped. Rather unproductively, she spent 5 minutes hyperventilating on this possibility before coming to the ration idea that maybe she ended up at someone's house after a wild night. The idea of her and a wild night were laughable but she couldn't find another way to make sense of her situation.

A tablet-sized blue screen popped up in front of her floating as words typed by as if by an invisible hand. She screamed falling off the bed at the appearance of the screen. Massaging her head, she noticed the screen had floated to face her while she still lay on the floor with one foot on the bed. Not moving from her position on the floor, she read the words across it:

"Welcome Naira Moon. You have been transported to the book Forbidden Love. You are to navigate the story and make sure the characters follow the original timeline as the author had intended. Failure to do so will result in permanent imprisonment in the book."