Hayasaka's route: Prologue

Ayanokouji POV

"So, Ayanokouji-kun, may I know why did you drop out of your previous school, especially the Advanced Nurturing Highschool?" asked the principal of Shuchiin high school, Adolphe Pescarol.

Now, why did I leave ANHS? After eliminating Tsukishiro, I could've lived my life in ANHS at peace. But, that man, who is, unfortunately, my father had plans. When chairman Sakayanagi returned, he asked me to drop out and transfer to this school since there was an information leak in the white room. Due to that reason, that man would lay low for a while. I could this time learn about the outside world.

But that would last only for a while. He can come after me anytime after stamping out that minor problem. 

Amasawa has told me that she is from the white room. Also, I've defeated Yagami fair and square since I won't be in ANHS. He has great potential. But his potential is not enough to beat me. Even though Amasawa said she would drop out, I convinced her to stay. She doesn't have anyone outside the white room and I advised Yagami to keep his emotions in control if he wanted to defeat me.

I've dealt with Nanase, I hope she lives happily. She deserves that much.

(A/N: Kiyokei weren't dating here.)

Sakayanagi understood my situation and wished me luck. It was the first I saw her depressed. She requested me she wants to meet me after graduation, to which I complied. Ryuuen came to me and performed a rampage in front of the whole class. I convinced him that I would have a rematch after graduation. Ichinose hugged me, cried on my chest, and requested me not to leave. I told her that I would meet her after graduation as well. Although, I rejected her confession. 

Horikita as well, cried, she said I was her first friend, and that she wanted to graduate with me, she almost dropped out as well. But I forced her to stay. I helped her with Kushida by threatening Kushida. Albeit, I used some immoral methods. 

Horikita needs to grow there. She has the potential to reach the top.

The Ayanokouji group was sad. They cried for me, Airi confessed to me and got rejected. I wish that I would meet them after taking care of the problem with my father. Keisei cried for me, which was funny, to be honest. Even though I won't be there, that group will continue in my name.

Sudou and Ike were sad but they wished me luck.

Finally, Kei came to my room on my last day. She cried on my chest, hugged me, she said she'd drop out as well, just like Horikita. She muttered "I love you" many times that I even lost count. I liked Kei, and I wanted to explore romance with her. Regrettably, I chose another life. I apologized to her, rejected her confession, but asked her to be my best friend. Which she hesitantly accepted. She sure wanted me as her lover, sadly I can't.

During this year, I've grown in this school and learned to develop as a human. But still, I'm chained by the white room's philosophy. I don't think the core of my mentality would never change.

"You know why I did, sensei." I asked the principal. He knows about whiteroom. Chairman Sakayanagi said he knows some board members of Shuuchin. This school is in Shinomiya family's authority. They were well known investors of white room.  Shinomiya Oko is trying dethrone my father, as I've been told by Chairman sakayangi. 

Since Oko is not interested in Transferee's or the school itself other than his sister, Shinomiya Kaguya. 

Shinomiya Oko cannot dethrone that man, unfortunately.

Only the principal and some board members know about my transfer. 

"Ayanokouji-kun, there are some formalities you need to follow, you know?" He said with a wry smile.