5. Birthday Part 1

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."

~ Mohandas Gandhi

Hayasaka POV

This guy, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is a dangerous person. He knew our secrets and weakness, and I'm sure he could manipulate people well.

I don't want to be on his bad side.

But why does he want to meet Un'yo?

Just what is he planning?

Ayanokouji POV

The next day after meeting with Hayasaka and Shinomiya, I went to the cafe' and met up with Horikita Manabu.

"So, Ayanokouji." He looked at me with a serious expression. "Why are you going against Shinomiya conglomerate?"

"Going against? I'm protecting myself, senpai." I sipped my cappuccino and looked at him.

"Well, did you talk with my university's chairman?"

"Yes. I had a talk with Shinomiya Oko as well."

"Do you need Un'yo then?"

"If Oko doesn't listen, I can control Un'yo. But I don't have a use for him."

"You're such a cunning fellow, Ayanokouji." He smirked like he was expecting it.

"I'll take it as a compliment."

"Well, then." He stood up from his table. "I'll be leaving then, Ayanokouji. I hope you succeed."

After he left, all I did was...

Eat cakes and parfaits.

These are really good. I've never eaten these many types of sweets

"Kiyotaka-senpai?"

I looked where the sound came from and I saw Shirogane Kei with Shinomiya, Fujiwara, and little Fujiwara? And why does she remind me of Amasawa?

"Kei? What are you guys doing here?"

"We came here for a break after shopping"

Why is Shinomiya looking and glaring at me?

'Hmph! Even Ayanokouji-Kun calling "imouto-chan" by her name?'

Scary.

I got closer to Kei these past few days, and also with Shirogane as well.

"What are you doing here alone?"Fujiwara asked

"I met with a senpai who I used to know in ANHS earlier."

"I see. This here is my little sister, Fujiwara Moeha."

She waved her hand. "Hello."

"Hello, Moeha. I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka." I introduced myself and looked at Kei. "Kei, what do you think your brother will like for his birthday?"

"Oh, you know." She was surprised. Shinomiya was looking attentively as well. "Well, he is not picky about anything. Give him whatever you like."

"Ok, thanks." I said and "Well, I should be going now. Enjoy your shopping."

"Yes. Take care, Kiyotaka-senpai." She looked at me and gave me a beautiful smile.

" She looked at me and gave me a beautiful smile