I.

[ YEONG POV ]

It was already 11 at night and my schedule just ended. I started packing my bags to leave for dorm then suddenly there was knock on the door. I turned around and looked at the door blankly as it slowly opened revealing one of my good friend, Haruto.

"Are you done with your schedules today?" he asked with soft smile as he entered the practice room.

"Yeah it's done. I am getting ready to go back to dorm" I said as I chained my bag and threw it on my shoulder and looked at him.

"Do you wanna grab ramen real quick? I am hungry and Junkyu hyung & Yoshi hyung are busy so I need company." he asked with a smile.

"Sure then! I am craving for ramen as well" I giggled and then we both started walking outside the YG building.

We made sure to wear masks & caps to hide our identity cause if anyone recognize us, it's gonna be mess. I mean it's 11 at night already so hopefully there won't be more people at store.

"So how's everything? When are you gonna start working for your comeback again? It's already been 7 months for your last comeback" Haruto asked as we walked on street side to side.

"Tomorrow I have a meeting with my manager and production crews and we will discuss about my next comeback and how is your preparation going?" I asked him softly.

"As you can see that these days me, Hyunsuk hyung, Junkyu hyung and Yoshi hyung barely go to dorm as we are busy on studio all day all night" Haruto explained as we entered the store.

Fortunately, there were only few people at the store so we directly walked towards ramen area and choose our ramen and started cooking it with spam, sausages and other side dishes. We also grabbed drinks. Haruto grabbed cola and I grabbed sprite.

"You guys really work so hard. Your last comeback was amazing. The song was really good " I smiled as I opened the can and took a sip.

"I am happy that fans loved our song and showed so much love" He smiled and sips his cola as well.

"I'm sure next comeback is gonna be amazing as well" I said and looked outside the store as we were sitting near window and waiting for our ramen to cook. Haruto came and sat beside me and looked outside on the street as well.

"We really hope so but we will come to you if we get stuck anywhere" he giggled softly.

"Anytime Ruto" I giggled back.

Our ramen was cooked and then we started slurping our ramen while enjoying the music that was being played at the store and also the street infront of us as we can see few people passing by. We quietly ate our ramen as I know Haruto love eating quietly. After we finished eating, we both grabbed second round of our drinks and we clank it before we started drinking and we walked outside the store after paying.

"Are you going back to company again?" I asked him as we walked beside each other.

"Yeah, hyungs are waiting for me. Do you want me to walk you to your dorm?" Haruto asked in worried tone.

"No no it's fine. I'll be fine, also it's just few blocks away so I can manage. You should go!" I said in assuring tone.

Haruto didn't wanted to let me go alone but I insisted and he started walking towards company and I walked towards my dorm which was a whole different directions. As I was walking in dark street with few people walking here and there. My phone buzzed as I got a text. I took out my phone and checked the text and it was from my best friend Wonyoung.

"Yo girl, are you at the dorm yet? I have some gossips to share" her texts said.

"Give me 10 mins, I'll call you" I replied and ran towards my dorm as it was near.

This is typical us. We love sharing gossips to each other I mean she do and I love to listen. If you'll ask how I am friend with her. We met on MAMA last year and clicked right away and here we are today. As soon as i entered my dorm, I threw my bag on couch and flopped myself and video called her right away. She picked up within first ring.

"Hey girl, how was your day?" she asked with smile on her face.

"As usual. So tell me what's the gossip this time?" I asked in curious tone as I layed on couch comfortably.

"Okay so as you know I am MCing with Sunghoon-sii but for few weeks there was someone who replaced Sunghoon-sii and it was Jungwon-sii who replaced him! And today was Jungwon-sii last day as after next week Sunghoon-sii will join again and today, after the shoot Jungwon-sii came to me and asked me about something" She was giggling and was winking at me in teasing way.

"Oh please don't tell me he asked you out?" I asked in panicked tone.

"What? Noooooooo" she replied right away.

"Then tell me what he asked!" I asked in curious tone.

"He asked me about you, he also asked if you were seeing someone. Can you believe? He clearly has a crush on you Yeong" She squealed at me.

"What? That's not possible" I shook my head as I denied.

"Why? Then why will he ask that?" she raised her brows while looking at me.

"Probably he needed topic to talk with you and then decided to ask about me" I pouted.

"Yahhhh what are you saying? Are you even listening to yourself? And why will he need topic to talk with me. We did MCing for two weeks so we already talked comfortably" she said in assuring tone. "He totally has a crush on you" she teased me.

"And what did you answered him?" I asked her a little shy to know the answer.

"I told him that you are already seeing someone and is committed" she laughs as soon as she saw my eyes widen and almost popped out. " I'm kidding, I told him that you aren't seeing anyone and is fully available" she winks teasingly.

I can't help but blush after hearing that. I mean I have a huge crush on Yang Jungwon for almost 2 years now. I never had a courage to talk with him more then "hello". I am Engene so I ignore Enhypen mostly in awards shows cause I don't wanna make it obvious. So I never get to talk with any of them even once. And now suddenly hearing the news that Jungwon asked about me. How can i not blush?

"Girl, this is your chance. Better talk with him if you got to see him anywhere in awards shows or showcase promotion or anywhere" she said with huge smile on her face. " My ship is sailing" she says in teasing tone.

After talking with her for few more minutes. We hung up and I walked upstairs towards my room and showered and changed into pajamas and layed down in bed.

"Woahh I still can't believe he asked about me. Does he really have a crush on me. OMG what if he does" You turned around back and forth on your bed until you fell asleep.