IV.

Yeong POV
As soon as we entered the room, we saw black background set and two comfy looking couches was set in the middle. Staffs guided us towards the couch as we sat down silently. I looked around and saw many cameras were focused on us from different angles. There was big screen in front of us behind those cameras for us to see what is being filmed. Staffs were all over the place. There was almost 30/35 people inside the room. Pd-nim walked inside the room and Me and Niki stood up and bowed at him right away. He greet us with a small bow and a nod as he sat down on ground infront of us.

"This isn't gonna be too long, so relax and answer everything with a smile okay?" Pd-nim assured us with a smile as he looked at the questions on his cue card.

We nodded and sat back down.

"Rollin in 3.......2.......1......." director gave us a signal & we made sure to sit on proper way and keep the calm face with soft smile as camera started rolling.

"Please introduce yourself" Pd-nim said with a smile.

"Hello everyone, this is Choi Yeong. Nice to meet you" I introduced myself with soft smile and gave a wave at the camera afterwards.

"Hello everyone, I am Niki from Enhypen. Nice to meet you guys" Niki introduced himself with a smile and waved at the camera as well.

"First thing first, how are you feeling about the collab stage you're gonna share together?" Pd-nim asked.

"To be honest, I am excited for the stage. And I know we're gonna blow our fans mind with our performance" Niki said & giggles softly.

"Yeah, I am excited for this collaboration as well. I can't wait to see fans reaction for our unexpected yet awaited collab" I said and smiled at the camera.

"What was your first impression on each other?" Pd-nim asked softly.

Yeong gestured Niki to go first with a soft smile. Niki nodded and looked at the pd-nim as he answered.

"I thought she was very calm and silent type of person. Cause the first time I saw her was on backstage of MAMA last year & she was just silently bowing at everyone and hurriedly passed the crowd and entered her waiting room" Niki giggles softly and looked at me.

I chuckled at him cause I do remember why I was rushing that day. Cause Enhypen was infront of me and I didn't wanted to make it obvious so I ran from there as quickly as I could.

"For me, I think I also saw him for the first time on backstage MAMA last year & I thought he was very outgoing person" I giggled softly. "He was laughing and being loud with his members backstage" I explained a little more.

I giggled softly at Niki who chuckled as well.

Tbh, that wasn't my first impression on Niki. When i saw him on Iland, I thought he was cute and adorable but when he debuted, I thought he was quite intimidating and doesn't look like his age which amused me & when i saw them at the backstage on my first MAMA, he was silently looking around as his hyungs were talking and laughing so I thought he was very shy and silent. But ofc I ain't gonna say all this. Hehe

"What was your first reaction when you found out about this collab?" Pd-nim asked softly.

"It was sudden news which kinda shocked me but then i was excited too cause I always wanted to collab with him knowing how amazing dancer he is" I said with soft smile, which made Niki chuckled shyly as he looked down.

"I was excited when i heard the news cause I wanted to collab with her as well" Niki answered with soft smile.

"Okay so, we are gonna play a quick game. It's called 'what do you prefer?' I'll ask this or that and you guys have to answer together" Pd-nim explained the game as we both nodded slowly.

"Summer or Winter? 3...2.....1" Pd-nim asked.

"Winter" we both answered at the same time and giggled looking at each other.

"Sunrise or Sunset? 3....2....1" Pd-nim asked again.

"Sunset" we both answered at th same again making is do fist bump this time.

"Jjajangmyeon or Jampong? 3.....2....1" Pd-nim asked.

"Jjajangmyeon" we both answered the same again. It was third time in a row. We both looked at each other with wide eyes but chuckled after.

"Skipping breakfast for sleep or waking up early? 3....2.....1" Pd-nim asked us.

"Skipping breakfast for sleep"
"Waking up early"

This was the first question which we answered differently. Niki looked at me and then asked:

"You prefer to wake up early?" He asked in confused and curious tone.

"Yeah maybe cause it's been years since I started waking up early and it became habit I guess" I giggled softly.

Niki nodded in understanding.

"As we are at the end of interview. Can you tell few words to your fans and our viewers regarding the collaboration." Pd-nim said with soft smile.

"Please look forward for our special collab stage on the opening song of MAMA this year. I really hope you guys will support and show us alot of love. Love you guys" I said and did finger heart while looking at the camera with wide smile.

"We will do our best to show the powerful performance which will blow everyone's mind and make them speechless" Niki giggled softly. "And please support us and look forward to our collab stage. Love you guys" Niki showed the finger heart to the camera with huge smile as well.

We both waved at the cameras with soft smile on our face.

"And Cut...... That's a wrap" Director says with soft smile.

We both stood up and bowed at every staffs, directors and pd-nim who was inside the room.

My manager rushed towards me with water bottle in his hand and gave it to me with soft smile.

"You did really well there" he said with a smile as I opened the bottle and took a sip.

"Thanks oppa, so what's the schedule for me now?" I asked as we both started walking towards waiting room.

Niki, on the other side already walked away with his manager towards waiting room as well.

"You are just gonna practice for your MAMA solo performance as after you start your practice for collab, you'll not have much time" Manager explained as we entered the room.

I nodded at him and saw Niki was sitting on the couch with his manager as I smiled at him and passed him to grab my bag on the table.

"Let's get going then" I told my manager and he nodded with a smile.

We started walking towards the door but I thought of something and stopped my track and walked towards Niki.

"Hello Niki-sii, as we are gonna have to stay in contact for the collab. Do you mind giving me your number?" I asked in polite way as there were managers and we have to stay professionals.

"Sure, here's my phone Yeong-sii" he gave me his phone and I dailed my contact number and called me so I can get his number too. "Here you go, thank you. See you soon" I bowed at his manager and Niki as I walked outside the room with my manager.

As I entered the van on parking area. I looked at his number and then saved it as "Niki-san" on my contacts & then we drove away from Mnet building towards YG.

Niki POV

As soon as she walked away, my manager said we have to leave as well cause boys are practicing for MAMA performance too. We left Mnet building and drove towards Hybe.

I was looking at my phone and then remembered her number so I saved it on the name "Yeong Noona"on my contact.

"It'll be fun to tease Jungwon hyung" I giggled as I remember his jealous face when our manager told us about my collab with her.