X:

< Mnet Asian Music Awards: MAMA > in Japan.

Yeong POV

Today was the day we all idols were waiting for. We all practiced a whole month for this day. Today was MAMA day. I arrived Japan around midnight yesterday. I directly came to hotel and rested for today.

Right now I am getting ready for my MAMA red carpet. This year, I am given the shimmering black dress with matching black heels. My dress was hung at the back near wall as I was sitting infront of mirror while hair stylist, makeup artist and nail tech surrounded me. Nail tech was sitting infront of me and doing my nails. Hair stylist were styling my hair on wavy and also attached few glitter highlights. Makeup artist was done with my makeup. It was a simple natural makeup with grey lens & nude peach lips.

After sometime, nail tech was done with my nails. She gave me medium square shaped nude nails & painted with black glitter. My hair was all set too and now all I have to do is wear my dress and I am ready to go. After thanking makeup artist, hair stylist & nail tech, they left the room after bowing at me. I stood up and walked towards my dress which was hang on the wall. I grabbed the dress and walked inside the closet to change my dress.

After I changed into dress and wore black heels, I walked towards mirror and looked at myself.

I smiled in satisfaction and then sat down on chair infront of mirror and took some selfies to post on Inst*gram later

I smiled in satisfaction and then sat down on chair infront of mirror and took some selfies to post on Inst*gram later. Just then, I got a text from Niki.

,,Hey Yeong, we are on our way to stadium. See you at the backstage" His text said.

,,I am waiting for my manager to pick me up & I'll be there too. See you in backstage" I replied to his text.

In past month when me and Niki were practicing for our collab stage. I got to meet everyone from Enhypen. They all are very caring and kind. I am close with Heesung oppa cause he make sure I am eating on time and is resting. He is like another version of Yeonjunie. I also talked with Jungwon, he have became more comfortable with me than before. We talk casually and we are good friends but I always make sure not to make it obvious about my crush on him. I am also close with Jake, he's a sweetest human you'll ever meet. We talk in English most of the time. And ofc Niki, me and Niki are almost like a best friend now. We both talk casually too, we tease each other. I feel comfortable sharing my things with Niki. He is like a younger brother and a best friend to me. Others are sweet too. I am good friends with Jay oppa, Sunghoon oppa & Sunoo oppa too.

Just then, there was soft knock on my door. I opened the door and saw my manager standing there wearing black suit.

"You look beautiful as always Yeong" He said with soft fatherly smile.

"Thank you oppa" I smiled back at him.

"If you're ready, we should leave now. As stadium is just 15 mins away from here. We'll be just in time" He said and smiled widely.