XV:

( I'm genuinely Sorry everyone for taking a long break on this story, actually i was caught up with my finals so i was basically focused on my study for past months but now here i am back again 🤍

Thank you everyone for supporting and loving this series😇)

Y/N POV
With a nervous thoughts in my head i picked up his call and talked in soft tone.

"Hey" i said in a little awkward tone which he obviously noticed.

"Hey Yeong, how are you?" he replied softly too but with no awkwardness.

"I'm good but just a little tense because of everything that's been going on" i said calmly.

"It's okay Yeong. When two idols collab then it's normal for them to get shipped. It's gonna be fine" Jungwon said in a calm tone.

After hearing that, i thought to myself :
"Maybe i was just worried for nothing, maybe he wasn't ignoring me after all if he's so calm about this. Maybe wonyoung was right, he was busy"

"Yeah you're right. But the shocking part is, neither did I or Niki expected to be one of the most popular ship in kpop industry. Also with just one collab performance. I mean it feels good to know that people are liking our collab but this ship things goes too far sometimes so I'm just scared" I explained him what i was feeling.

"I understand what you're tryna say. But trust me, ships news remains for few days or weeks & it disappears eventually. So don't worry too much Yeong. Also we all are here for you and Niki" Jungwon said in a sweet tone.

I smiled softly hearing his words.

"This guy definitely knows what to say to make my heart beat fast. Damn heart, calm down"

"Thanks Jungwon" I said in shy tone.

"Anyway, enough of this news talks, Did you like our performance at MAMA this year?" He said changing the topic.

"Obviously yes, your performance is always the best" i said with bright smile.

"Thank you, even yours performance was on fire. It was amazing" He said in sweet tone.

"Thank you so much" I was genuinely feeling shy hearing all this from him.

And then, we talked & talked & talked & talked. He made sure that i wasn't stressed because of the news talks so he made sure not to bring up any rumors talks in our conversation which was really sweet of him. After talking to him for hours, it was already late so we decided to hung up.

"It was nice talking with you. Thank you for being here" I said in appreciation.

"No problem Yeong, I'm always here" He said in soft tone.

I blushed.

"Okay I'll talk with you tomorrow. Have a sweet dream Yeong" He said.

"Okay Goodnight" I said & we hung up the call.

As soon as the call ended. I jumped on bed & hugged my pillow as i was still blushing on his words.

"I'm always here"

I was thinking of these words again & again & was smiling shyly.

Jungwon POV

After i ended the call with her, i smiled softly. As if this is exactly what i needed the whole day. After hearing her voice & having a good conversation with her. My mood was amazing. So i finally sat up on bed  & changed into comfy pajamas. Then i decided to walk outside & greet everyone as i haven't talked with any of them after we arrived at the dorm.

I slowly walked outside my room & saw Heesung hyung & Jay hyung at the kitchen. Jake hyung, Sunoo hyung & Niki was playing games on couch & Sunghoon hyung was probably in his room as he wasn't here.

"Hello guys, how's everyone doing?" i greet them with a smile.

Everyone looked at me weirdly. Heesung hyung & Jay hyung came and stood beside me.

"Looks like you're in good mood finally" Jay hyung said.

"What do you mean hyung? I was in good mood. I was just tired" i said and sat down on couch.

Everyone looked at each other & then back at me.

"Yeah surely you were in good mood" Jake hyung said in teasing tone.

"I'm hungry, what are we eating for dinner?" i stood up & walked towards kitchen counter.

Heesung hyung followed me to kitchen & others followed a little far.

"We are making ramen & ttoekbokki today" Heesung hyung said.

"Okay hyung. Do you need help?" I asked him.

"No, we're almost done. Why don't you go and play with Jake, Niki & Sunoo" Jay hyung said.

"Okay then, what do you guys wanna play? " I asked them and saw Niki was hardly looking at me.

I felt bad to see him like that so i walked towards him and then put my hand around his shoulders and said.

"Let's play in teams, I'm with Niki" i smiled at him & he smiled back.

Then we walked towards couch & started playing games as a team.

Heesung POV

"Wow what happened to him?" i whispered to Jay.

"No idea. Maybe he realized that he was overreacting or maybe he talked with Yeong" Jay said back in whisper.

"Whatever it is, I'm happy he's feeling good now. It was hard to see Jungwon & Niki not talking" I said while i watched them play together.

"You're right hyung" Jay said.

Time Skipped..

After dinner, everyone went to their own rooms to rest as they had long flight and all those dramas. Everyone slept with calm mind & was ready for next day tomorrow.

( Thank you for all the love and patience. I am truly sorry for keeping you guys wait for so long but now i am back & I'll make sure I'll update at least 1 episode a day 🤍🤍

Don't forget to vote, comment & also follow me 🤍 If there's any suggestions, feel free to share in comments section ♡♡)