𝕥wenty-four

"are you comfortable?"

soojin let out a sigh of contentment as she snuggled deeper into her husband's hold. as promised, he'd run her a bath and made her as much soup as she could stomach. now, dressed in a tight-fitting top, her back was pressed up against his chest.

kun had both arms secured tightly around his wife, providing her with comforting warmth as she sniffled sickly between his arms.

the ravenette could feel his perfect hands running up her back, thankful that the white tank top she decided to wear was thin enough for her to feel him through it.

releasing a tired sigh, soojin let her head fall against his shoulder as she tried to get a look at kun's face. she hoped he could see the worry creased between her brows as she softly said, "you're gonna get sick."

"i never get sick." her husband shot back quickly, his grip tightening around her and pulling her closer to his chest. "and i don't care, you need me."

"i need you healthy enough to take care of our daughter."

"did you miss the part where i said i never get sick?"

soojin let out a defeated laugh before pinching kun's forearm. he didn't flinch, and she liked to think that the sickness was weakening her monster strength (which was totally not made up).

twisting around in his grasp in order to fully look at her husband, soojin admired his soft features for a moment before burying her face in kun's neck. "fine. but just because i'm agreeing doesn't mean i believe you and it doesn't make me happy."

"cause deep down you know i'm right," kun teased back with a very charming smile, kissing the lightly tangled hair on his wife's head. "i love you."

"i... don't!"

kun faked a gasp of offense, pulling himself away so that soojin couldn't cuddle against him. "i'm teasing, my love, i'm teasing!" she shouted through maniacal giggles as she tried to reach for and squeeze him, but kun wiggled himself free.

"you're right. i'll get sick. we shouldn't be near each other until you're better."

"no!"

"i'm sorry, love. this is for your own good."

"no~!"

adorable. kun couldn't take it and scooped soojin up in his arms, tangling himself in her limbs as she melted into him.

when he met her eyes, he smiled. "i am weak."

"and i already feel so much better."

•💗

💗