Sex (LEMON)

As Elisabeth carries her upstairs, Maria hugs her tightly. Elisabeth smiles and hugs her back.

She lands on her bed into the soft pillows. She feels like she's floating.

Elisabeth smiles sweetly at her. She looks at her with so much love, it makes her emotional.

Oh god, is it gonna happen? That one thing she's wanted for months?

She shouldn’t be doing this. She should marry that guy from across the street. But she doesn't want him. She wants HER

Elisabeth puts on a record. Maria recognizes the song. 

Lana Del Rey. High by The Beach. Her favorite song.

'That’s my favorite Lana Del Rey song,' she whispers.

Elisabeth smiles. 'I know.' 

*flashback*

Elisabeth watched as Maria went through her record collection.

'Oh my god!' She repeated.

'You can borrow some if you like.'

'Oh, thank you…' 

'No problem, baby.' Elisabeth kissed her. 'Do you want me to put one on?'

'Yes.'

She put it on. The moment the song started, Maria was caught in it.

One after the other hit her. She couldn’t control her emotions. The tears flowed down her cheeks.

Elisabeth watched as Maria enjoyed the music. She seemed to be absorbed by it. She cried while gently swaying to the song.

Maria closed her eyes and listened to the songs.

Suddenly, the record was done and she felt Elisabeth's warm lips on hers. She sobbed into the kiss and Elisabeth hugged her to comfort her.

She gave her some records to listen to at home. A record player was the only luxury thing they had. 

She had enough time; her family was away out to a restaurant. Without her. They didn’t love her. They never did.

She checked the records. Lana Del Rey, Billie Eilish, Poppy, Hayley Kiyoko…

She listened to them one by one. She cried, she smiled, she danced. She had the time of her life.

*end of flashback*

Elisabeth undoes her dress and slips out of it. 

Maria stares at her body and especially her flat stomach with some strong abs. 

Elisabeth smirks at her before taking off her corset. And then she removes her underwear and throws it on her face. 

The girl is dazed by her beautiful body. She leans in and they kiss again. 

The girl has never seen a naked woman before and it's even more exciting than she thought. Her boobs are perfect. She leans in to touch them. 

She feels so good. Her boobs are very soft.

'Don't be shy, my love,' she whispers before pushing her head between her boobs. 

She sucks on her nipple, making them both moan loudly. 

Elisabeth is surprised by Maria's warm mouth. This is so different from all those men…

Maria is so excited. That soft feeling against her lips turns her on even more. She sucks it even harder. She feels her nipple getting hard in her mouth.