Few Weeks Later

It's been a few weeks and Elisabeth and Maria now live together as lovers. With Jenny.

Maria feels happier than ever. Elisabeth is perfect. The woman she had always dreamed of. 

Maria feels so good. Now, she wears corsets and bras to support her boobs. Now, she reads books constantly. Now, she's loved.

'They're more firm now,' Elisabeth whispers as she massages her boobs. 'Tasty.'

Maria and Elisabeth have been making love all night. Maria lays in her arms with her head on her shoulder. Elisabeth rubs her back and massages her boobs with her other hand. 

'You've got such nice boobs, my love,' she whispers. 

Maria snuggles in her arms. Jenny jumps onto the bed and lays down in Elisabeth's lap.

Elisabeth lights up a cigarette. She pets Jenny and the cat purrs satisfiedly.

Maria snuggles to her shoulder. Elisabeth blows the smoke in her face.

Maria smirks. Yup, still horny.

'Another round?' She asks Maria.

'Yes,' she whispers. 

Elisabeth smiles before kissing her. They kiss passionately. 

Elisabeth forces Maria against the wall and starts to grind on her. Maria jumps into her arms and wraps her legs around her waist. 

Maria moans and sighs. Elisabeth smiles at her. Maria moans again.

'Do you like the feeling of my hard cock?' Elisabeth whispers in her ear.

'You don't have a cock,' she whispers back.

'Do you like the feeling of my wet cunt?' Elisabeth whispers.

Maria nods. 'Ooooh, fuck… Go on!'

'Hmm, you’re so naughty…' She smirks.

Maria moans in response.

'Lay down, my love,' Elisabeth whispers. Maria obeys and she squirts in her face.

'Fuck,' Elisabeth sighs. 'That's horny.'

'Hmm,' Maria responds. 

Jenny looks at them with wide eyes, making them laugh.

'Someone doesn't like it when mommy and her baby have sex,' Elisabeth smirks.

Maria laughs hard and throws her head back. 

Elisabeth smiles. 'Good huh, that you can laugh again?'

*flashback*

The first days, Maria laid in bed, depressed. She had fierce crying fits and Elisabeth comforted her until they stopped.

Elisabeth took care of her bathing and eating and she seduced her into having sex. That wasn't hard, Maria was so eager.

Maria laid in bed with Brownie close to her. She cried. 

Elisabeth wore only her bathrobe and laid down next to her.

'Hey, Maria…' She opened her robe and showed her her boobs.

Maria nodded. Elisabeth took off her robe and took off Maria's clothes. They fucked until Maria complained about her stomach hurting.

A few minutes later, it turned out why: Maria had gotten her period for the first time in months.

Maria began to cry.

'Oh, honey… Don’t worry, I'm not mad. I also get my period. Here.' She handed her a pad.