Epilogue: Reunion And Happier Than Ever

They are walking outside. Maria suddenly sees a very familiar face. A very familiar face she hasn't seen in two years.

'James!' She screams.

He doesn’t respond.

'JAMES!' Maria screams out.

He turns around and gasps. 'Maria!' 

'James!' She rushes to him and hugs him. She cries with happiness.

'Maria,' he whispers. 'My dear Maria…'

'James,' she whispers.

James kisses her. 'How do you get here?'

'This is Elisabeth.' Maria takes her hand.

James looks confused.

Maria kisses Elisabeth. 'My girlfriend.'

'Ooooh,' James says. 'You finally found your soulmate. Wow, Maria, you look so much better!'

'All thanks to this lovely woman.' Maria hugs Elisabeth.

'This is my older brother James,' she says to Elisabeth.

'Yes… your hero, right?' Elisabeth asks.

'The one and only,' James says, making them laugh.

A few hours later...

A few moments later, Maria has a way better haircut. She now looks like Elisabeth. 

She feels people staring at them as they kiss. But she doesn't care.

Elisabeth suddenly asks: 'Will you come with me? I have a surprise for you.'

Maria nods.

Elisabeth takes her to the yard. She then gets on one knee. Maria gasps.

'Elisabeth… Are you asking me to…'

'Yes, my sweetheart. I'm asking you to become my wife.' Elisabeth smiles brightly when she sees Maria getting emotional.

'Oh my god…' Maria falls onto her knees and cries. 

'Ahhhw, hey, don’t cry…' Elisabeth hugs her.

Maria cries into her neck.

Elisabeth cups her face.

'Mariana, sweetheart, will you marry me?' She whispers.

'Yes,' she whispers hoarsely.

'What?'

'Yes, yes, yes!' She screams. 

Elisabeth hugs her and spins her around. She puts her back down and kisses her. The people around them start to applaud for them.

Elisabeth pulls out a ring and puts it on Maria's finger. 

'I love you,' she whispers before kissing her again.

They head back to their house. Elisabeth forces Maria against the wall and rips off her blouse. Maria tries to find the closure of her dress and Elisabeth helps her. They undress each other before landing on the bed. 

They kiss passionately and Elisabeth gently strokes her body. Maria feels so good. 

Elisabeth smiles as Maria starts to moan. She places her legs over her shoulders and starts to lick her.

Maria lets out soft moans. So cute.

'You are so cute,' Elisabeth whispers against her cunt.

Maria moans and grabs her hair. Elisabeth kisses it and gently licks it again. Maria cums all over her face.

They switch places and Maria licks her until she screams out. Elisabeth massages her boobs with her hands. Maria just looks.

They make love until Maria is tired. They take a bath together where they also make out a lot.

Maria feels happier than ever. A year ago, she had nothing. And now she's laying in bed with the love of her life. Her future wife!!!

It's all gonna be much better. She feels it.

Her family doesn't bother her anymore. She never wants to see them ever again.

She's so happy that she has contact with James again! She and Elisabeth are going to have tea with him tomorrow afternoon.

Life is gonna be much better now she has someone who loves her.