False hero/Arrival to Great Lake city

*Maria sees the Omnidroid outside the apartment complex shee quickly grabs a remote and presses a button. It opens the secret compartment where she keeps her supersuit and sees that it's missing*

Maria: Bobby!

Bobby: (offscreen) What is it mom?

Maria: Where's my supersuit!?

Bobby: What!?

Maria: BOBBY SANTIAGO WHERE! IS! MY! SUPER! SUIT??!!!???

Bobby: I, uh...me & Ronnie Anne cleaned it with the laundry and we put it away.

Maria: Where?!?!?!?!?!

Bobby: Why do you need to know?!

Maria: I NEED IT!!!

*Soon Frida joins in*

Frida: Uh-uh! Don't you think about running off doing no derrin'-do! 

Carlos: She's right sis We've been planning this dinner for two months!

Maria: The public is in danger!!

Frida: our evening's in danger!!

Maria: YOU TELL ME WHERE MY SUIT IS, WOMAN!! WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE GREATER GOOD!!!

Frida: Greater good?! I am your daughter in law! I'm the greatest good you are ever gonna get!

*She looks at her annoyed as we cut back to the Omnidroid destroying the city*

Man: RUN!!!

*A woman runs towards a carriage in the path of a piece of building*

Woman: My baby!

*Syndrome holds the tanker in place just above the carriage and woman*

Man: The supers have returned!

Woman: Is that Fironic?

Man: Fironic?

Woman: No, Fironic has a different outfit!

Syndrome: No, no, I'm a new superhero! I'm SYNDROME! *He flicks away the truck as it explodes. The Omnidroid moves towards him. All right, stand back! He starts ''fighting'' his own Omnidroid Someone needs to teach this hunk of metal.....a few manners. He detaches his robot's arm to pretend that he used his fake strength* Ha, ha!

*The Omnidroid scans the place, his detached arm, and aims at Syndrome's wrist, becoming self-aware*

*It shoots the control glove off, and he starts attacking Syndrome, damaging one of his rocket boots soon Syndrome flies out of control, and he crashes onto a building. He lands, tries to get up and falls unconscious soon after*

*We see a rocket detatch as we see Lori is holding onto the van she has help from Leni who is in her light fury form getting back to the city*

Lynn: Are we there yet?

Mrs Incredible: We get there when we get there!!

*Opens window*

Incrediboy: HOW YOU DOING, LORI?!?!?!

Lori: DO I HAVE TO LITERALLY ANSWER?!?!?!?!?!

Mrs Incredible: Kids, strap yourselves down like I told you!

*Luna Luan Lynn and Lucy go to the other seats and strap in as Lola Lana & Lisa perpare to hold onto something*

Mrs Incredible: Here we go, Lori! Ready, Luna? Ready? NOW!!

*Luna presses the button and it opens the jet as Lori lets go*

Lori: AAAGGH!!!!!!!

*She climbs in*

Mrs Incredible: This is gonna be rough!

*They very roughly land on the road as Leni Follows*

Mrs Incredible: The robot's in the financial district. Which exit do I take?

Lori: Traction Avenue.

Mrs Incredible: That'll take me downtown. I take Seventh, don't I?

*Mrs Incredible starts to turn on Seventh*

Lori: DON'T LITERALLY TAKE SEVENTH!!!

*Swerves back on the main road*

Mrs Incredible: Great Lori, we missed it!

Lori: You asked me how to get there and I literally told you! Exit at Traction!

Mrs Incredible: That'll take me downtown!

Lori: It's coming up! GET IN THE RIGHT LANE! TAKE THE RIGHT LANE!!!

Mrs Incredible: WE DON'T EXIT AT TRACTION!

Lori: YOU'RE LITERALLY GONNA MISS IT!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs Incredible: AHHHHH!!!!!!

(*She quickly swerves to the right lane and exits she narrowly avoids traffic but bumps into some parked cars*

Luna: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luan: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Mrs Incredible hits the breaks causing the van to roll on the road It keeps rolling until it stops perfectly in a parallel parking space*

Mrs Incredible: Is everybody okay back there?

Lola: Super-duper, Mommy!

Lynn: *laughing* Let's do that again

*Soon Leni lands* 

Leni: you guys need to like be careful next time! I mean I totes saw everything up above I totes thought you had died!