Syndromes last attempt/4 months later/The Underminer

*The Louds head back home in Vanzilla with Lori driving*

Luna: you know dude it was a good idea to leave vanzilla at the airport

*Lori's trying to hear the messages on the phone from Whitney while Lynn is rolling the window up and down*

Whitney: *on phone recording* Hi Lori, this is Whitney speaking. I have a question about Lily...

Lori: *to Lynn* Come on Lynn! I literally paid to have the windows fixed

Lynn: sorry 

Incrediboy: yeah, Lynn you need to stop 

Lynn: Alright Stinkoln! I get it 

Lola: just stop arguing 

Lynn: fne.... *to Mrs incredible* mom that was so cool when you threw that car!

Mrs Incredible: Not as cool as you running on water!

Lynn: Hey, Lori! That was sweet when you snagged that bad guy with your arm and kinda whiplashed him into the other guy. It was so sweet!

Lori: Lynn, uh, yeah, I'm trying to listen to messages, so can you please tone it down

Whitney: Lori, it's me Lily is fine, but weird things are happening *Lori cuts to a different message* Lily's still fine, but I'm getting really weird-ed out! AH! When are you coming back?

Lynn: ...aced those guys that tried to kill us! That was the best vacation ever! I love our family

Lisa: Lynn it wasn't a vacation! it was a rescue op! 

Incrediboy: yeah, to save me and mom! if it was a vacation Lynn there would be less evil villain giant robot and henchmen wanting to kill us! 

Whitney: I'm not fine, Lori! Ah! Put that down! Stop it! You need to call me! I need help, Mrs. Lori!

Lori: hey mom, you literally need listen to this.

Whitney: I'm gonna call the police or someone...! (cuts to a different message) Hi, this is Kari. Sorry for freaking out, but your baby has special needs.

Mrs Incredible: "Special needs"?

Leni: *in the background* we are totes home

Whitney: Anyway, thanks for sending a replacement sitter.

Luan: Replacement? we didn't call for a replacement!

*The Incredibles run out Vanzilla and into the house when they got inside, Syndrome was there holding Lily and he freezes the family*

Syndrome: Shhhhh......The baby is sleeping *he chuckles wickedly* You took away my future. I'm simply returning the favor Oh, don't worry, I'll be a good mentor. Supportive, encouraging Everything that you weren't and in time, who knows, he might make a good sidekick Ha ha!

*Syndrome rams the family into the wall and then he breaks the roof. He flies up to his jet*

Lucy: He's getting away, Lori Mom! We have to do something! We have to do something now!!!

*They all run outside to see what's going on. Lily screams for her family as her turns to syndrome She turns into fire, Then, she turns into metal which weighs Syndrome down Then, Lily starts shaking*

Lana: Something's happening! What's happening?!

Lola: yeah, what the heck is going on?!?!

*Then, lily turns into her monster form and starts attacking Syndrome*

Incrediboy: Mom we have to stop him! Throw something!!

Mrs Incredible: I can't! I might hit Lily!

*Lily goes to Syndrome's feet*

Incrediboy: *to himself & Lori* Throw us

*Lily pulls off one of Syndrome's jet boots and causing Syndrome to fly up and bump into the wing of the jet Lily falls off and turns back to normal*

Incrediboy: MOM! THROW ME & LORI!

Lori: what?!?! 

Incrediboy: you can turn into a parachute while I hold onto Lily! 

Lori: right! MOM THROW US!!

*Mrs Incredible throws Incrediboy & Lori towards Lily and Incrediboy catches her* 

Lily: Wincoln! Wally! 

 *While Lori turns into a parachute Syndrome lands onto the jet's doorway*

Syndrome: THIS ISN'T THE END OF IT! I WILL GET YOUR DAUGHTER, *Mrs Incredible gets an idea *EVENTUALLY. I'LL GET YOU DAUGHTER! HA-HA!!! *gasps*

*The incredibile is seen flying towards Syndrome's Ship*

Syndrome: Oh, no...

*The car explodes, and Syndrome dodges it, but his cape gets caught on his ship's turbine force as it pulls him in as he panics to get out, he struggles harder, but the force gets him as the turbine's blades kill him the ship starts to explode*

Incrediboy: Look at me & Lori don't look down we got you Lily everything is all right

*Lori lands and the debris land on top of the house after some of the the smoke clears, they see Luna protected both them and their house with a force field.

Lori: That's my little sister

Lynn: that is so cool!!!!!!!!!!

*Everyone starts laughing a bit. Then, Mrs Incredible turns around to see a 5 year old boy watching*

boy: Oh, man...THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!!

* 4 months later, at a baseball game Lynn is getting ready to play ball while the The Louds watch her*

*PA announcements*

Luan: Do we have to have cheerleaders at the track meet? I mean, what is that all about?

Maggie: Well, I always thought it was more like a...

Benny: hey Luan

Luan: oh hey benny

Benny: so you came to the game to huh?

Luan: yep

Maggie: See you, Luan.

Benny: you want to go on a date sometime?

Luan: sure.....where at

Benny: movie theater on friday 

Luan: cool see you there 

*The crowd cheers as the game starts and Lynn gets two strikes*

Rita: you can do it!

Lincoln: *mad* If you lose, don't you dare start another bad luck incident!

Lori: you can literally do it!

*Lynn is ready to hit the ball*

Lucy: come on Lynn! 

Luna: yeah dudette you can do this! 

*Lynn hits the ball and wins a homerun* 

Rita: YEAH!!!! That's my girl!

Lori: WHOO HOOO!!!

*Everyone walks out to the parking lot, with Dash holding a first place trophy*

Lincoln: Lynn, I'm so proud of you.

Lynn: I didn't know what the heck I wanted me to do

*Suddenly, crashing and screaming as a gigantic mining drill with two blades comes out of the ground*

???: BEHOLD, THE UNDERMINER!!! I am always beneath you, but nothing is beneath me! 

*The family stares in confusion until Rita turns to see her kids put on their masks*

Underminer: I hereby declare war on peace and happiness! SOON ALL WILL TREMBLE...BEFORE ME!

*soon Rita reveals her suit, as the Incredits play*