Chapter 9

Okay I decided to update a day early. And also, if any one didnt get it, the last Chapter was a major hint. Did anyone find it? Lol post in the comments if you did. Proceed onto the story.
-MrsReigns15

I walked into Sandra's office, rocking a crying Avery in my arms. Her crying died down a little but she was still whining. She was red eyed and her face was stained with tears.

The floor backstage is hard cement, when Ava fell, it looks like she fell back on her bottom, but as then she slid and, the back of her left leg scraped the floor.

"Shhhh. Its okay baby girl." I assured her. Blood dripped down her leg, staining my clothes but that doesnt matter.

"Oh my lord. What happened." Sandra asked. I quickly picked up my purse and jacket.

"Oh.. it was a little accident with one of the um...Uso's." I studdered.

"That doesn't look like a little accident. Take her to Doc."

Avery layed her head on my shoulder and continued crying outloud.

"Yeah. Im heading there right now. Afterwards, I might just head home."I said. She nodded and I turned to leave. I went in search for the WWE doctor, ignoring any one who said hi to me. It wasnt intentionally to be rude.

I soon found the doctor's office and knocked quickly. I bounced Avery on my arm and tried humming her favorite tune, The Mickey Mouse theme song.

"Its open."

I opened the door and walked inside quickly. "Hey, sorry to bother you. Avery's got a big scrape at the back of her leg a-"

Before I could finish, Doc had already stood up and was snapping on some gloves. Avery stopped crying and looked up at the him. He took her from me and sat her on the edge of the cot, with her legs dangling from the side.

He studied the wound and nodded. "So...What I'll do is clean it out with some rubbing alcohol and wrap it up." Doctor Sampson imformed me. I sighed but nodded my head.

He went towards a cabnit to get the things out. "It's almost over baby. And then we'll go home alright?" I told Avery. I touched our forheads together and kissed her nose.

I tickled her, trying to lighten the mood but she moved my hands away. I laughed a little and kissed her forhead.

Doctor Sampson returned with a bottle of rubbing alcohol, a small towel and some Ace Wrap.

He set it on a small table to the side and squatted, putting his hands on his thighs.

"How you doing sweetie?" He asked her. She whimpered and looked at me.

"Don't worry sweetie, everything will be fine. Im going to need you to be a good girl for me okay?" He asked her she just stared at him, probably not knowing what he said. He stood up and faced me.

"The alcohol is really..strong, can you do me a favor while I clean her wound?" Doc asked. I nodded and went to sit on the cot next to Avery.

"Ma-ma." She hiccuped. I held her hand and made her look at me.

"Im right here baby. Tomorrow we're going to stay home and watch Sofia the first-"

The Doctor got ready to start cleaning her leg off

"- and Mickey Mouse. Do you want Jon and Colby there?" She nodded.

"Ro." She muttered. No way in hell. "Yeah baby sure." I nodded unsure, but anything for my baby.

Doctor Sampson cleaned off her wound with sucsess and wrapped it with Ace Bandange.

"Thank you so much." I thanked Doc. He smiled and shook his head.