Chapter 6

13 YEARS OLD ( Insia)

"Ahhhhhh!!" Insia screamed when she opened her sketchbook while she was sitting in the greenhouse which had become her solace from the world when her chachi would be mean to her or to escape her cousins.
The greenhouse had belonged to her grandfather, but he had stopped taking care of it after Insia's father had left home. So, after his death, Insia's father Shehroze took over the duty to take care of the greenhouse. It was no longer what it looked like 3 years ago.
The plants and flowers flourished.
It was clean and warm for the plants.

"Ye kis ne kia hai!!?"Insia screamed with the fake lizard in her hand which was kept into her sketchbook.

" The one and only." Wali chimed as he walked in through the door.

" Tum-tumhe -tumhe Allah pooche Wali."she stuttered.

"Bara hun me tum se. Meri izzat kia karo." he replied.

" Sabr me btati hun dadi ko . Aaj to tumhe nhe chorun gi."
and thus began the hunger games.
Insia ran towards her dadi's room while Wali pulled on her cardigan.

" Oye khabardaar." 

"Choro mera sweater. BANDAR."

The two struggled as Wali continuously pulled on her sweater when suddenly he got an idea and he suddenly let go of his grip and Insia practically flew across the room to land on her face with all four of her limbs on the floor and her knees scraped.

" Oh shit. Theek to ho na." He ran to her as she kept her face down sitting on all fours. Her silence was like the calm before a storm. He kept patting her shoulder as to check if she was alive or not.

Suddenly Insia looked straight into his eyes, "tum ne mujhe dhaka dia?"
With that she put her hands in his hair and started pulling on it as hard as she could.
" Oh, choro mere baal."
" Aj to me tumhe latto ki tarsh ghumaon gi. Sabr, bandar kahin ka."
Wali kept crying until Shehroze ran up to them and was horrified to see a crouching Wali screaming for his life while Insia pulled on his hair like a maniac.

" Insia!!"
She immediately let go.

" Vo baba, iss ne mijhe dhakka dia tha."
Wali's mother and the rest of the children also appeared.

" Bahut buri baat hai Insia. Ap ka bara bhai hai. Maafi mango, abhi." Insia's father scolded her.

" Hawww, tai ye ap ke bete ko maar rhi thi. " Hania said while laughing.

"Zaroor, Wali ne koi masti ki hogi. I'm sure of it." Asfand replied to Hania.

" Nhe bhai."

" Jhoot. Iss ne meri book me fake lizard rakhi aur mera sweater itni zor se khencha k me zameen p giri."
"Wali...." his mother looked at him sternly.

" Sorry." he said to her.

" Sorry" Insia also said when she saw her father giving her the look.

" Insia ki bachhi sabr kro me tumhe chorun ga to nhe." Wali said to Insia as he passed her.

" Haan haan  dekhen ge. Aya bara tees maarkhan." Insia replied.

" Insi.... beta ap ne school nhe jana?"

" Nhe, tai ammi. Aj mer competition ka result aaye ga."

" Acha? ye to bari zabardast baat hai."

" Ap dua karen please."

" Everything will be perfect Inshallah."

As Insia kept anticipating her result, a carefree Wali came and sat beside hee on the sofa.

" Tum kiun bhootni bani bethi ho. Kisse dara rhi ho."
" Aaj nhe Wali, Please tang mat karo."
" Phir to karna pare ga." he said grinning.
Insia twisted her neck to look straight at him. Her amber eyes anxious.

Wali found himself staring at her eyes.
" Acha bhai." he laughed it off.

" Aagya result."  Ameena screamed as she brought laptop with her and sat on Insia's other vacant side.

" Tum ne check kia?" Insoa asked with anticipation

Ameena moved her head in a no.

The loading screen only made Insia more and more nervous. Her hands colď.

"Omg Omg Omg you won first prize." Ameena screamed on the top of her voice.
"Omg, I did" Insia replied as she hugged her.

She then looked towards Wali as Ameen went inside to inform the elders and without thinking for even a moment she cupped his face with her cold bare hands.
" Omg, me jeet gyi." she screamed in his face.
Only when she realized what she did, she yanked her hands away and muttered a quick sorry.

" Tumhare haat thunde hn." he said awkwardly.

She just laughed it off and ran inside behind Ameena to escape the embarressment of what she just did.

Wali kept sitting there. His hands reflexively touching the spot where Insia's cold hands had touched him.

He felt his skin burning up...........

A/N: SHORT CHAPTER,I KNOW.
BUT I WILL BE RELEASING ANOTHER ONE SO I HOPE THAT MAKES UP FOR THIS.
PLEASE, GIVE IT AN UPVOTE.
EACH ONE IS APPRECIATED