~Chapter 7~ | A romantic gesture |

Irene's POV:

He was still in his towel wich was holding on dangerously low,I could see all his abs,muscles again.I blushed at that thought.His smirk faded when he saw that I looked scared.

"Irene,what's wrong?"He asked getting closer to me.
"N-nothing,sir."I said.He  sat down,still looking at me.I couldn't control myself and asked him:

"S-sir,may I ask why y you were covered i in blood?"
"Blood?"He replied and started laughing.
"Amore,is that why you were scared?"he asked me.
"N-no!Im n not scared.I it was just a question out of c curiosity" I protested.The room went quiet.So,he wasn't covered in blood?I decided to leave.I got up and headed towards the door when suddenly I felt hands on me,pushing me to the wall.

It was Sebastian.He put both my hands up,and was holding them with one of his hands and with the other,he was holding my waist.I was trying hard not to blush.

Are you...scared of me?"He asked.

"N-no sir,I d don't want to disturb y you while you're eating"I said stuttering.Why am I stuttering?

"Don't lie to me,amore"He said getting closer and closer to my face.

"N-no!Im not l lying to you,sir!"I protested.
"Good girl"He said with a chuckle.

He leaned in till our lips were touching,but didn't kiss me.I closed my eyes,and just let our lips touching for a while.

He then let go of me ,something in me wanted that moment to last forever.His soft full pink lips,his eyes looking down at mine.Just the moment,the thought made me loose my mind.He,makes me loose my mind.

After he ate the spaghetti really quick,he said thank you and left.My heart was beating so fast.I tried to process what just happened,but I wasn't in my right mind.D- did he just...kiss me?

No,that was not a kiss,but why did he do that?He closed his eyes too.I felt as if my body lit on fire when he pinned me to the wall,how close he was.A part of me wanted to just kiss him right away,like there was no other chance for me to,but the other part wanted to just push him away and leave.

I did none of those.

I don't know why,or how,my body just lights up everytime I see,think,or hear his name.That beautiful,powerful,full of authority, devils name that I never got the chance to say out loud.I wish I could.

He never leaves my mind.

I need him to be with me,every second of the day.I can't even imagine my life without him.

Irene,just what are you thinking.There's no future with him and you.He's a CEO,a rich,annoying,big strong,handsome guy who you have a crush.He's never going to be with you.He wouldn't think to even give me a chance.And I know it.Come on,why would a rich guy get with a house cleaner?

He probably has nightstands that he goes to every night.Just accept it Irene,you'll never get a chance.

I need to stop,I'm overthinking this too much.
Maybe I will get a chance,after all,he almost kissed me.

I drank a cup full of water and headed upstairs.Each step I was thinking of something different.

I reached my room,took a breath and entered inside.I tried to focus on what I was doing,and not think about Sebastian.Otherwise,I won't get any sleep at all.

I decided to take a shower.I got my pj,wich I just washed today,and entered the bathroom.

I was washing my hair and I just couldn't get my mind off of what just happened.I don't think I'll ever recover from this.

After I finished showering,I desided to play the violin.I know I said I'd play it every night,but,I've been too sleepy,or too tired.

I took the violin out the box,and again started to play it.As I was playing I spotted Sebastian.

His room and my room both have a big glass window,and he was just standing there looking at me.

I was playing the violin and staring at him.Sometimes I'd close my eyes and just focus on the rhythm,the next I'd look at him and then look away.

I soon finished and went to sleep.

***

It was now morning.I fixed myself and headed downstairs.There I saw Ronald.

"Goodmorning Ronald"I said to him.
"Oh,Goodmorning there young lady"he said with a smile.Then we both laughed a bit.

"By the way,are you still worried about the boss?"he asked me.My mind immediately went to what happened last night and blushed a bit.

"Irene?"
"Oh,yes,uhhh sorry.No...I'm not worried anymore.He came a bit late last night,but that's it."I said with a smile.
"Okay,well that's great,well I have to go now,I've got something to take care of"he said.
"Oh okay,bye Ronald"I said.
"Yes,I'll see you soon"he said and with that he left.

I blushed a bit again,remembering last night,but tried to ignore it throughout the day.

This time,Sebastian came downstairs to eat,I just completely ignored him.I did the chores,and saw him almost everywhere.

Wasn't he supposed to be at his office working?Or maybe,his mind is still on me.

"No,no way,don't go there Irene."I said to myself and then just kept working.

I kept seeing him here and there.The last place I cleaned this time was the hallway.I always clean the kitchen last,but I desired to switch it up this time.

I was finished with the hallway,i was cleaning some big pictures on the way and I spotted Sebastian,again.I immediately blushed and looked away.I hung the last painting and went the other way.I just couldn't talk to him.

That's how it went for the day.
Maybe that was a day waisted but,I just cannot face him right now.
________________________________
End of chapter seven

Chapter 7 done!!!!!Well,I don't really like this chapter.She just ignored him for a whole day,it really does seem like she just waisted the day.She couldn't at least done something,right?😞 But it's okay!!!She won't waist more days!!There's still a lot that's going to happen,so don't worry!!!So yea,that's all I had to say I guess.Byee!!❤️❤️❤️

Words:1091