~Chapter 17~| Something I was waiting for |

Irene's POV:

Suddenly Sebastian dragged me with him and took me to his room.He put me on the counter next to the mirror,and locked the door.The room was so dark I could barely see anything. I put my hands on his shoulderes to keep our distance.

"B boss?" I asked him,the only thing I could see in that dark room was his face,his eyes sparkling at mine.
"Irene,have you ever wondered why I always call you amore?"He asked.And yes I have.
"Y yes boss"i said looking down.
"Eyes, up here"he demanded.
"Do you know what Amore means? You know it's in italian right?"He asked.
"I just know it's in italian, but that's it"I replied honestly.
"Then would you like to know what it means?"
He asked leaning closer. His eyes looking at my lips, craving for them.
"Y yes"i said looking at him in the eyes.

He began to put his hands on my legs, slowly rising on my thighs,witch gave me hundreds,if not thousands of butterflies.My breathing was getting heavier,my heart pounding faster every second.
"It means... Love"he said as he claimed my lips.
The kiss started off slow,but then Sebastian wanted to use tongue.
"Boss, we can't be doing this"I said pushing him lightly.
"I dont give a fuck"Sebastian said and he put his tougue inside my mouth,and I didn't hold back.His eyes were full of passion,full of energy.
"Hmm"I accidentally made a sound,and immediately regretted it.I could feel Sebastian smirking,through the kiss.

Suddenly he broke the kiss, both of us breathless.
"Do you want me to stop,amore?"he asked chanting out of breath.
"No"I said and shook my head side to side.
"Of course you don't"he said with a smirk.
"And I want you to remember this kiss"he said looking at my eyes.
"How could I forget?" I asked smiling slightly. I was out of my mind,I completely forgot who I was talking to. He looked at me in a confused but then interested way.
"I think you forgot who you're talking to"he said with a smirk.

I was confused.

Then he picked me up and pushed me on the bed. He pinned me to the bed,both my hands up my hand locked together by his strong vainy arm. I blushed deep red,but you couldn't really see,the dark had already consumed the room.
"And for that,I'll have to punish you"he said.
With that he kissed me,again.

* (NO SMUT) *

I woke up,the bright sun hitting my face.I was about to get up when I felt two strong,veiny arms circling around my waist.Then I remembered the night before.The night I was waiting for.It felt so wrong but so right at the same time.But... He's my boss.What if he fires me? Just then someone kissed my neck from behind.I knew it was Sebastian.

"Good morning, Amore"he said. I turned around facing him.
"Good morning"I said. His voice was deep from his sleep,his eyes half open,his messy hair,and his muscles.I blushed at what I was seeing.
He nodiced it and he smirked.
"How are you feeling?"
"Still sore"I said and blushed even more if possible.
"Good"he said. I turned to look at him,his arms still circling my naked body. He was staring at my eyes, I was a bit confused as to why.
"You're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen"he said with total seriousness.
"When that mutt Pacce wanted to take you away,I got furious."he began.I didn't say anything, just listened.
"He just wants maids to fuck with them,or sell them for double the price he got them for money". He said. When I heard that, my eyes widened.
"I know"he said"I won't let him do anything to you,otherwise he'd dead"he said.
"Why do you hate him this much?"
"He used my sister,for... his needs. She was only 16..."he said.His hands were now curled up. I was in the brindge of tears. How can someone be so... Evil.
I kissed him to make him calm down a bit.
"I'm so sorry that happened"I said.

He looked at me for s second before climbing on top of me.He leaned in and kissed me again.
There I realized Sebastian's weak point.
His family. He looked so hurt saying what happened to his sister. I was terrified to even see that man anymore. The way he looked at me disgusted me. How can a grown up man act so...

***
After a while we got up.
As I was getting dresses and checking myself in the mirror, Sebastian came behind me and leaned himself on me.
"Don't leave"he said.
"I I have to clean the house"I said still shy. I shouldn't be.
"Hmm"he said and started to kiss my neck, marking hickeys all over.
"Ahh"I said. I felt good but also tickled at the same time.He was still Sebastian,and I still blushed everytime I thought of him.

He just continued until he was satisfied.
"You have one hour to clean the kitchen,if you dont finish by then, I'll make you clean it again"he said, looking at my reflection from the mirror.As I was scanning his facial expression, I realized what he was talking about.
So I had to go clean up fast. I quickly fixed myself in the bathroom and took a shower. Then I spotted a soap with a hole on it.I immediately understood what Sebastian had done in the shower.It was from back then...

I realized what I was doing and I had to go clean the kitchen. I headed downstairs and saw the kitchen was a mess. Ronald was there picking some of the broken plates on the floor. Then he nodiced me and got up.
"Oh good morning Irene"he said.
"Hi"is what I replied with. Yesterday was definitely not a good day,and the memories and not so nice.
"I'll help you, I'm getting the broom"I said and headed to the tiny room where we keep them.

***

In almost an hour we were done cleaning, and the kitchen looked clean.Well,except for some broken chairs we had to replace. As I was putting the cleaning supplies away, I spotten a letter on the floor.It was another message.
It read:
"Worry".

"Don't. Come. Worry"there's still some words missing because this makes no sence. I have to go shopping more often.So far I get letters everytime I go to the store. Wait... The cashier!
Maybe the cashier has something to do with all this. But what if I'm wrong.And even if I do go what do I say?I sighed.What happens when I get the message?Will something bad happen? I hope not. From my perspective there's only one word or two left. So I'm close to finding the code.I don't have a good feeling about this. And again I felt as if someone was watching me.

I put the letters somewhere I know no one will see them, behind the crack in the corner of the room. I have to get to the bottom of this.

After I make sure they're all there,I turn off the light and close the door.
"Irene,what took you so long?"Ronald asked me.
"Oh nothing,I just couldn't close the door."I lied. I hate to lie to people,but this time it's a white lie.I don't want to tell this to anyone,yet,because I don't want to worry them.
________________________________
                   End of chapter seventeen

End of chapter 17!What do you guys think?Honestly idk how to feel abt this chapter,but tell me if there's anything wrong with it! And finally Irene and Sebastian are together!!! 🥳🥳🥳
But not for long....
You'll see what I'm talking abt in the next chapters,so stay tuned!Bye! ❤️❤️❤️

Words: 1342