~Chapter 21~| Memories |

Ronalds POV:

I just found out about Irene being kidnapped .Immediately i got worried for her.Here in the mafia can happen the unexpected.I shouldnt have left her alone.As im lost in thought I hear a knock on my bedroom door.

"Ronald?"i hear a familiar voice speak.I head to the door and open it,to find Mr.Giovanni (Lorenzo if you dont remember).I was surprized as to why he was here but didnt question.
"Yes,Mr.Giovanni,what brings you here?"i ask. "Im guessing you're worried for Irene,no?"he asked,i looked down and saw a piece of paper in his hand,and that build me up with curiosity as to what's wrighen in it,but i must remember my place.
"Yes,i am,but no one will tell me a thing."i said to him. "Here,i found this in the same place where Irene was kidnapped,and Sebastian's assuming there's more and wants you to check if there's any more letters."he stated.Thats weird.

"Of course,i'll go check right now."i said and i got the paper from Mr.Giovanni's hand. "Great"he said and with that he left,Its normal for him or anyone in the mafia to not use any "kind"lets call it words like "thank you",or"sorry",of course,that's what the mafia is.A group full of rude people,who's only intetion is to kill,steal,fight.
I quickly put my jacket on and went to the garden and started to check the area.I didn't find anything and it was hard with the leaves getting in the way,so I went to get the supplies to get rid of the leaves.

I entered the pauntry where we keep random supplies and searched for the rubber rake,and it was at the corner of the room.As I picked it up,I saw something next to it on the wall.
It was a tiny crack and it looked like something was in it.
I looked closer and desided to take out whatever was in there.It was some tiny folded papers.About 3 of them.At first I thought it was just to fill up the crack,but I desided to open them up anyway.

In each letter was self wrighen a word.
I opened each of them and it formed:
"Don't worry,I'll come".What does this mean?
I was going to take it to Sir Sebastian but he had already left to save Irene.
I desided to take them with me,to my room,and show Sir Sebastian when he arrives.

Irene's POV:

After Mr.Pacce left I started to cry silently in my bed.
"Irene?" John called for my name,but I just kept crying.
"Shhhh"John said as he locked me between his warm arms.I just cried and cried,while John comforted me.Thats one of the things I remember John always used to do.

***

"Just like the old times,huh?" I asked John as i was rubbing my wrists together,John untieing my legs.
"What do you mean?" he asked,standing beside me,on the bed.
"You used to always comfort me when I cried,just like now"I said.
"You still remember that,huh? It's been 10 years."he said chuckling at the end.
"Well,if I didn't remember who would?" I asked him as I looked his way.He just looked at me,not saying any words,looking for something to say.I looked back front and said:
"Do you remember Stacey?" I asked him.
"The annoying pick me?" he said.
"Yes,she's married now"I said with a soft smile remembering all the friends I used to have.

"I thought she wouldn't"he said.
I looked at him,then started to laugh.
Then the room got quiet.
"John,do you believe in love?" I asked him.
"Yes"he replied.
"I found it"I said referring to Sebastian,which he already guessed.
"Since when?" he asked.
"The moment I layed my eyes on him".
"Irene you kno-"
"I know,but some things just can't be stopped."
He stayed quiet for a second looking down,and then he said:
You know,if two people can't stay away from each other,then maybe they're not meant to be apart"he said looking at me smiling.I smiled a bit,that meaning he accepted Sebastian.
"I'm surely not the one"he said as he looked away,my smile fading in a second.

I just stayed silent,looking at him shook.
"I'm helping you,at least one of us makes it out alive."he stated as he got up,and turned to look at me.

"What do you mean?"
"I mean ge-"before he could finish the door barged open revealing some guards and Mr.Pacce.
"Irene,come behind me!" John yelled.Just as I got up,one of the guards snatched me by my waist and locked me between his arm,with the other closing my mouth shut.
"Irene!" John yelled.
"Now now,let's not get emotional,shall we?" Mr.Pacce said smiling.

Then he looked at me,and said:
"Poor little girl,still waiting for her happy ending".
I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion as to what he meant by that,but I couldn't even talk.
"Take her to the bathroom,and give her the dress". Dress? What dress? Are we going somewhere? Nononono!

Just then John hit one of the guards from behind,knocking him down,and did so with the other,leaving me the only one locked.
"If you shoot,Irene dies"he said.My eyes widen.
John clenched his jaw,thinking of something to do.But he didn't think fast enough,as Mr.Pacce
signaled the guard to take me away.
"Ir-"before he could finish Mr.Pacce hit him,causing him to fall to the ground.
"Mmmm!!" I tried to say something but no words would come out,cause of the guard holding my mouth shut.

Then he took me to a bathroom,as Mr.Pacce said,and locked me there.
"Wear that dress you have to your right!And you better wear it,or you'll face consequences!Ill be waiting behind the door."he said through the door,but loud enough for me to hear him.
I did as told and looked at my right,and saw a short maids dress,highly and heavily decorated,and it looked very expensive.

There was no way in hell I'm wearing a dress for that moron!I was about to rip it off when I remembered that guards words.I tightly scrunched my lips together,having no other option but to wear the dress.I wore the dress,and looked at myself in the bathroom's mirror. It surprisingly looked pretty on me,but I still wasn't happy to wear it at all.

I got out of the bathroom and there was the guard waiting for me.He started to look at me up and down like some freak,and I almost made a face.
"Let's go"he said as he grabbed my wrist tightly,which caused me to let out a small noise
My wrist just stopped bleeding but I guess I won't give it a rest.

We went downstairs,to the kitchen.
"Make some tea"he said as he pushed me in the kitchen.
"What?" I said confused but mad at the same time.
"You guys kidnapped me and now you want me to make tea?"
"You're a maid aren't you,you're just going to make tea,or would you prefer death instead?" he said.

I gulped,not knowing what else to do I started to make some tea,trying my best not to shake,
even though that seemed impossible.

About 10 minutes later I was done.
"You done?" the guard asked me.
I just nodded,while holding the tea in a tray,my hands shaking.
He nodiced and grabbed the tray out of my hands.
"You're going to spill it!" he said now angry.I flinched in response.
"I-im sorry"I said.
"No time for exuses,follow me,and don't dare do anything stupid,or you know what'll happen"
I immediately froze in place. I nodded in response an started to follow him until we reached the office.Mr.Pacce's office. I was scared of entering,not knowing what he'll do to me.
"Take this"he said as he handed it over to me.
I took it and entered the office.
_______________________________
                End of chapter twenty one!

Hi guys!!!! So as you nodiced this chapter is longer that usual.Nothing special really just had a lot of stuff to write lol.But yea,what do you think about this chapter? 🤳🤭 This is getting interesting!Anyways... That's all for now. Byee!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Words: 1433