Bonus Chapters & Bonus Scenes of Fatal Alliances

Hey Loves, Many of you were asking about the bonus chapters of Fatal Alliances. Previously I was experiencing problems with sending it via email but I finally found a way to ensure everyone gets a chance to read them. ALSO, not only have I included bonus chapters for you guys, but I've also included BONUS SCENES throughout the entire book only on my blog. So, I highly recommend rereading (RR) to get the most out of these scenes.  

Bonus Chapters & Bonus Scenes can, of course, be found and read for free ONLY on my blog 'The Catalog by Celine'.

Here's the link (I've pinned the link here as a comment).

Also, be sure to check out my new free psychological thriller novel 'OPHELIA' on my blog as well! Here's a little description:

Elizabeth Lockwick wants one thing... to ensure Ophelia remains dead.

For years she's weaved a life seen through rose-coloured glasses in idyllic Vermont with her husband Sebastian Lockwick, an alluring man with a broken moral compass, whose intent lies in protecting his wife. However, apart from her unorthodox understanding of Sebastian's dark and gritty hidden nature, she finds herself slipping away from her sanity in maintaining this picturesque life.

After receiving a gruesome gift from an unknown sender threatening to expose her, she finds herself haunted and possibly hunted by her buried past.

In order to make things right for herself and ensure that her secret is hidden, she reluctantly travels back to her sleepy small hometown in Wisconsin. A town where young girls seem to be mysteriously disappearing. There, she reunites with the dysfunctional Pierre-Louis', a French-American family who sheltered her in their manor in her time of need.

With time slipping away, she struggles with her guilt and a dangerous affair and realizes that perhaps Ophelia wasn't dead after all these years.

Elizabeth suddenly finds herself caught in a game of cat and mouse, unsure of which she really is this time and who she can trust.

Kind Regards, 

Celine.