𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

I felt myself being pulled away as the nomu crashed into a tree."All Might!"Izuku exclaimed as I found myself being lifted over his All Might's shoulder.'He protected me?'.He put me on the ground and pushed me gently behind him."Do you know what moderation is?"He said."I was trying to save a friend,it can't be helped."He said."As much as I want to destroy you,I want to do it even more since you took her away from me!"The hand guy yelled as All Might pushed me to the guys.

"Run."He said."Nomu,Kurogiri,kill him.I'll handle the kids..and her."The guy said.He ran towards us but stopped when All Might ran to punch the nomu.The were going so fast.I stopped myself from blowing away but with their speed,if they do a final punch,we're all flying away.I clenched my fist.'They're fighting in the air?!'I felt the need to hold onto something for the final punch.Instead,All Might punched the nomu into the air.'He is going to space..'

All Might looked destroyed.What was left was the two villains.The hand guy looked scared.'His voice..he's in fear.It's recognisable..his voice.'.The guy started scrtaching his neck very fast."Shigaraki Tomura,calm yourself!"The warp guy..no,Kurogiri said."Midoriya,we should get out of here!"Eijiro-kun said."All Might got rid of the main villain,we should take care lf the rest."Eijiro-kun said.

"Midoriya."Shoto-kun said as I turned to look at Izuku.He kept staring at All Might.Shigaraki started to run towards All Might.Izuku then ran towards the villains."Izuku!".'You crazy fanboy!'I clenched my teeth as Izuku was going to punch the villain,but was stopped by gunshots.'Snipe?'.I looked and saw all pro heroes.'Kurukurusu,we're saved..'I sighed.I then spotted Father and Mother with them.'Father is going to curse all villains..'I sweatdropped.

I saw Shigaraki retreating but was shot in the leg.'Ouch!'.The warp blocked him.The warp was sooned sucked in by Thirteen.I wanted to run to Izuku but then noticed that All Might would be in his normal form.I saw the two panicking when Kirishima was running to him."Eijiro-kun!"I exclaimed,holding onto my leg."Y/N!"Shoto-kun,Eijiro-kun and Katsuki ran over instead.I was looking at the ground still holding onto my leg as I glared at Izuku.'You better pay me back,you know I suck in acting.'I communicated to him with my eyes as he flinched.

I then felt a shock in my leg.I lifted up my pants to see a cut there.'Oh I really was injured..'.I noticed there was purple at the bleeding cut."It stings!"I shut my eyes.Cementos then told us to go with everyone and they will handle the injured.I was supported by Shoto-kun and Katsuki as Eijiro-kun led us to everyone."Y/N!"I heard Uraraka call out."You're injured?"Momo asked worriedly."I don't know what it is honestly."I sweatdropped.

"Y/N!!!!"I heard Father cry as he charged at me,spinning me around before throwing me into the air."FATHER!"I shrieked as Mother caught me and hit his head."You're daughter is injured and you still want to play?"Mother scolded as he muttered uncohereant words."Repeat that?"Mother had an angry look as Father immediately stuttered and complimented her.'Gee..what a pro.'I sigh.I then flinched again when I felt the shock feom my leg again.

"Let's get recovery girl for you!-"Father lifted me in the air again,trying to run away but soon was on the ground,looking at the floor as Mother was continously scolding him.I turned to see the class staring at us.I sweatdropped as Mother came to clean the cut with water and immediately it was fine."It was just a shock quirk which can be converted into liquid."Mother said,putting a bandaid and my leg."Oh those awful villains!I would've!-"He was cut off."Would've what?Broken your back trying to show off to impress youe child?Not happening.You're nearing your age-"She was cut off."I'm 42!"Father whined as Mother shook her head in disappointment.

I sighed and walked towards a jumpy Uraraka."You're parents are pro heroes!That's so cool!"She exclaimed."Sometimes I forget their even heroes."I sigh as we were asked to get outside.The police officer did a headcount."Everyone is fine except for the boy with broken limbs.One girl had a cut but is conscious."He said checking the paper he had.After knowing about Aizawa-sensei,Thirteen and Izuku's health we were asked to head back to class."I think i'm about to pee my pants.I held it in after being so scared."I heard someone cry out.I sighed.

When we all reached the school.We slowly walked back to class.'I'm definitely resting at home..'.In the end,our house was invaded by All Might in his original form,Principal Nezu and the chief police as they questioned me since I was one of the villain's targets.

۞۞۞

We all were discussing about our class being on the news."Y/N,has your leg healed?"I heard Iida-ask me.I turned around to face him and nodded."It was a sort of liquid that gets attracted to blood so the only way for the shock liquid to disappear was to use water.More blood just increases the pain.."I worriedly smiled."But then why would the villains want Y/N?"Eijiro-kun asked as the class silenced."They wanted Y/N?"The class started making more noise again.'Oh dear..'

"Petition to be Y/N's bodyguard!"Mina cheered as I shook my head in disappointment when the class agreed.'I wonder who will be teaching homeroom..'I drew random sketches on a piece of paper I had.The door opened as we saw Aizawa-sensei bandaged whole."My welfare is of no concern.Most importantly,our battle isn't over."He said as everyone stiffened.

"Yuuei sports festival is around the corner."He finished."Finally, a normal school event!"Everyone cheered.
________________________________

Kurukurusu-

Inspiration from Anne Kurusu,
ANIME-
Iwakeru -Sport Climbing Girls-

Y/N may be saying Kurukurusu as a catchphrase for whiny sentences,

Example:
"Kurukurusu...not again.."

'cheering' sentences,

Example:
"Kurukurusu!I did it everyone!!"

'scary'?/teasing sentences:

Example:
"Kurukurusu..didn't I hear you say "I going to kill all you weak children"..?"*Insert smirk*

I won't be using it often in case it gets a little annoying^

That's all!I hope you continue to support me and this book!