𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 33

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠..
♪➪𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐝4𝐯𝐝
0:00-2:12

Y/N's POV:

I was laying on my bed when I got a text from Father.

"Hey kid,we got a mission to go to,so put on your costume and meet me outside of your dorm building.Love you💕."

I sighed,wanting to spend the day lazing around but I guess the world had different plans for me.

I put on my hero costume and walked out of my room,to the elevator and down to the common room.

"Y/N,you're going for a mission?"Momo asked as she was laid on the couch with Jirou as they watched a show.I nodded as she sat up.

"Goodluck then!"She exclaimed as I waved the two goodbye and walked out of the building to see Father waiting for me.

No one was really in the dorms so it was quite empty as some people had to go for missions.

۞۞۞

"Although my company is in Tokyo,this mission is in Kyoto.The Pro Heroes are short-handed since some are resting and some are on missions now."Father explained as we sat in the car,the wind of the airconditioner could only be heard.

"So..what is the mission?"I stared at him as he gulped.

"A fire."

I widened my eyes.I do have my hero liscence.I officially should be able to do any mission.I should be able to help..but-

"How can my quirk..help in such a situation."I turned my attention to a family at the sidewalk as the traffic light flashed red.

"Your quirk..is special Y/N."

۞۞۞

"I'll go downstairs,you go upstairs and evacuate everyone.In a situation,your quirk always relies on the temperature.If it is heat,your crystals will shine and give out a cooling temperature!"Father quickly said as he ran to downstairs of the building.I quickly evacuated the people nearby and went deeper into the fire,being careful of where I step.

I helped a guy carry a lady as I handed them to the medic outside the building.I qent inside once more with a hand over my mouth as my skin started tinggling.

'I haven't used my quirk yrt,so I won't feel the cold-'

"MOTHER!"I hear a yell from the furthest corner and soon a shout ad I quickly ran.I noticed a piece of the ceiling burning slightly as it dropped on my costume.I quickly patted it away as I squinted my eyes only to see smoke.

I stepped back tilted my feet,crystals going up to the ceiling as smoke slightly decreased.I kept on running to see four people together,it seems like there was a big hole on the floor though.They wrre surrounding it.