𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

I heard the buzzer as we all stopped."NOW REVEALING THE SCORES!1ST PLACE,TEAM TODOROKI."We got Shoto-kun safely on the ground as I grabbed Momo's hand jumping up and down happily as she smiled at me."2ND PLACE,TEAM BAKUGOU,3RD TEAM M-NO!TEAM SHINSOU!LASTLY 4TH PLACE,TEAM MIDORIYA."Midnight exclaimed as I saw Izuku crying a whole waterfall."It's lunchtime..let's go Y/N."Momo smiled,pulling me with the girls to the cafeteria.I lined up with Uraraka and Tsuyu to buy rice with karage chicken.'Sometimes in class when I finish my work or im just bored,I plan out what I'll eat for lunch.What's wrong with me..'I sweatdropped.I even had a backup plan if the food was out of stock or couldn't buy.

While eating,Momo and Jirou came to the table with a questionable face."What's wrong?"Uraraka ask,with rice in her mouth."Apparently,Mineta and Kaminari said that Aizawa sensei asked us to wear cheerleading outfits to come up with our own cheer to support our class or something.."Jirou muttered."I wasn't informed of something like this..?"I tilted my head."Well I think that's why Aizawa sensei asked them to pass it to us."Momo said."Then we'll have to quickly eat and change.I need all of your sizes,quick!"Momo exclaimed.We finished eating,rushed to the changing room as Momo made rhe outfits.

۞۞۞

"Is this some sort of service from Class A?!"Present Mic yelled as everyone stared at us."I can't believe I fell for those two."Momo collapsed onto the ground as I patted her back.Jirou threw her pom poms on the floor,covering herself while Hagakure was..kind of excited.I saw Mineta and Kaminari-kun's face and felt like punching it.I saw Izuku's red face as Katsuki had the same.'But I think its a different red..'He stomped towards me,pulling me into his chest."Oi,what is this."He grumbled,glaring at anyone nearby."Kaminari-kun and Mineta told us-"He let me go and stomped to them.

The two yelled,running as Katsuki chased them with his explosions.I sigh as Jirou covered herself behind me while Hagakure just cheered."Now,the first four teams who placed will be going one-on-one.It will randomly be chosen."Midnight paused as Ojiro-kun raised his hand."I..want to withdraw."He said as everyone silenced."I couldn't even remember anything that happened during the cavalry battle,leaving me with disadvantage."He said as Midnight stayed silenced.

Another guy raised his hand,saying the same thing and Aoyama also."I accept your withdrawel,Ojiro,Shoda and Aoyama.Then we'll need 3 more participants.Team Kendo,you placed fifth,three participants chosen will be participating.

"Midnight said."Excuse me..but our team barely moved during the cavalry battle.So I think Tetsutetsu's team should go."Kendo spoke.Tetsutetsu,Ibara and a guy with sharp teeth was called.'He was the guy who used the concrete..?Or was it mud?'

I looked at the board and saw that I was against Mina."Ah!I'm npt even going to pass a second."She cried as I patted her back.

۞۞۞

I sat beside Iida-kun as we watched Izuku's battle first.Soon after,it was my fight against Mina."'The beauty that represents our school' Y/N
Kizushi from the Hero Course verses 'Does something come out of those horns?'Ashido Mina from the Hero Course!"Present Mic exclaimed as we both walked onto the platform."Goodluck Y/N!"She cheekily smiled as I nodded with a smile.

'Just because she's my friend..I can't go soft on her.It's not like she is going to go soft on me either..We're both in a position of trying to become heroes.'I sweatdropped.

"Okay,let's get started!The fifth match.Start!"He yelled as we both got into a stance.I used my crystals to surround her as she used her acid to slide around.As she got closer tp mr,ready to push me out,I ducked,using my crystals to push her out."Ashido,out of bounds.Y/N advances to the next round!"Midnight yelled as cheers were heard."Goodjob!"I smiled as Mina and I walked up together.I sat in between Iida-kun and Izuku."You did well Y/N!"Iida-kun did his hand motions while Izuku nodded,looking at his notebook while looking up at me several times as Uraraka gave me a thumbs up.

Next was Momo versus Tokoyami.None even a minute passed as Tokoyami managed to push Momo out.'She didn't even realise..She hesistated so much.'I frowned as I noticed Uraraka's empty seat.Up next was Kirishima and the Tetsutetsu guy."Both are down.It's a draw!"Midnight exclaimed."Since it's a draw,they will have a rematch after the next match!"Present Mic said.I stood up,following Iida-kun and Izuku to the waiting room."Iida-kun,Deku,Y/n?!"Uraraka seemed shocked.

"Goodluck.."I muttered to her as she smiled worriedly."Well,it's Bakugou after all.He wouldn't go all out to a girl."Iida-kun tried to reassure her."Yes he would."Izuku and I both said,but I said it to myself."We're all here because we want to become heroes.No one is going to back down for anyone."Izuku explained as Uraraka looked scared.We all discussed some moves she could use and moves Katsuki used."Goodluck!"I exclaimed as she went out and we went back to the seating area.

The match started out fine.The winner was obvious but I choose to wait and see."I..can't see."I muttered as smoke was everywhere.The smoke cleared up as I saw Uraraka,barely moving as she was covered with scratches.'You can do it..'She slowly stood up,running towards him again as Katsuki just used an explosion.As the smoke cleared up again,there she was."Uraraka,out of bounds!"Midnight exclaimed.I saw people taking her away as Katsuki just walked out."Now,its the rematch of Kirishima and Tetsutetsu!"Present Mic exclaimed as Cementoss made a little block in the middle of the platform.

I stood up,leaving the seats.I told Iida-kun as he nodded.I was walking towards Uraraka's room."Y/N?"Katsuki softly spoke as I turned to him.He then turned his attention to something behind me as he scowled."Deku.What do you want?Die!"He yelled.'Izuku?'I turned and saw him."I have a match after this,I need to go.."He explained as Izuku then spoke to Katsuki about the match but he left instead.I sighed."He's trying.."I spoke as Izuku let out a sigh as well.I unlocked the door and opened it to see Uraraka sitting down,a fresh pe uniform on her table.

"Y/N,Deku!"She exclaimed,standing up."Are yoy okay?"Izuku asked as I walked towards her,patting her back."Mhm!That match was really hard."She pouted.She kept talking with Izuku as I just kept silent.'She's just talking alot as if nothing happened but I know she is deeply affected.'I frowned.Izuku and I left the room as I paused,putting my back at the door."Y/N..?"Izuku questioned.I hugged him and motioned him to go for his match."Goodluck."I mouthed.

Before he could walk away,we heard Uraraka's phonecall with her father.She tried to not cry,you can tell by her voice but she just let it out.Izuku left and she just finished the call.I went inside as I saw her bawling."Y/N..?"I embraced Uraraka as she just cried in my shoulder.I felt saddened.Why?She just wants to help her family.She earns my respect.