𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

"Sports festival?!"Everyone exclaimed."Finally a normal school event!-"Eijiro-kun exclaimed before being cut off by Kaminari-kun."Wait."."Is it really okay to have a festival after the villains attack?"Jirou asked.After Aizawa-sensei explained a bit more,we all soon got relieved.'I'll have to train alot..my stamina,my strength,agility and amount of quirk usage..I don't want to be fainting halfway through the festival.'I sweatdropped."This could be a big opportunity to be scouted by pro heroes!"Momo said.'I could probably go to Father's company..?'.

During lunchtime,Iida-kun,Uraraka,Izuku and I were walking to the cafeteria as Uraraka was questioned why she went to UA to become a pro hero."Well..I was hoping to become a pro hero because of the money.."Uraraka said."I don't want to seem selfish though!"She quickly spoke.She started talking about her family and their 'wealth'."Uraraka.."I mumbled,tearing up as she freaked out."Don't cry!!"Iida was clapping his hands up high for Uraraka.

I took her hand,putting a good amount of money in it."Go!Go to Hawaii with your family!"I cried as she bowed many times.She tried to reject it but I refused to take it back.We kept repeating this cycle when she finally took it and embraced me.I rocked side to side,still hugging her very fast.All Might interuppted us as he took Izuku away.Iida-kun,Uraraka and I were now walking together.We were lining up in the line,as I still held onto Uraraka.

۞۞۞

After class,Iida-kun,Uraraka,Izuku and I were about to go home together like usual when a crowd was in front of our class."What's happening?"Uraraka freaked out."What business do you have with Class A?"."What are you doing.Get out of the way!"Mineta yelled."They're here to see us after the incident,scum."Katsuki said as Mineta looked like he was about to tear up."It's just him being neutral.."Izuku reassured."Get out of the way extras."He said.

"You can't just call your schoolmates or any random people extras,Bakugo!"Iida-kun exclaimed,doing his usual hand chop."I came hearing sbout the rumoured Class A..but you're arrogant.Is everyone in the herp course the same?"A purple haired guy came through the crowd as we all shook our heads."Everyone who wasn't in the hero course was given a chance.Who knows,maybe it will be reversed.I can easily pull away your carpet."The guy said.'He's bold too!'

The two stared at each other or more..glared.I then heard a growl."Hey,i'm from Class B next door.I heard you fought villains so I came to check it out.You shouldn't try so hard,you'll embarass yourself."A grey haired guy exclaimed from the crowds.'Everyone in Yuuei will soon hate us..'I sighed and gave a look at Izuku and hesitantly nodded."Sorry for him..he really didn't mean to start a ruckus..or act badly..or calling you all 'extras'".I went forward,bowing and held onto his back as he grumbled.

"Atleast there is one person who isn't arrogant in this class."A teasing voice spoke."I'm from Class B,Monoma Neito.What about you,my lady?"A blonde haired guy went forward and took my hand,kissing it.I froze as the class suddenly yelled.Iida-kun pulled my arm gently,taking out some wet tissues and wiping it aggresively but not hurting me as Eijiro-kun and Kaminari-kun pulled Katsuki back from murdering the boy.He then was about to leave."Bakugo,you're just going to leave?After making everyone hate us?!"Eijiro-kun exclaimed."It doesn't matter..It doesn't matter if you are at the top."He said leaving,pulling me.

I waved to Izuku as I heard everyone worrying abput sports festival and the rivalry between everyone and our class.'Looks like this can't be helped..'I sighed.

۞۞۞

We had two weeks to train.Sometimes the class would do trainings in the arena at school but other than that,I trained hard at home with the help of my parents.My stamina increased and I could withstand long periods of time with my quirk.I haven't overused it yet but I feel like I might go a little overboard with it.It was now the day of the Sports Festival.We were waiting patiently in our assigned room."I wish we could've worn our costumes.."Mina whined."Well some costumes have benefits to the user so its best we all wear the same thing.."Ojiro-kun told her.Iida-kun then slammed the door open."Everyone,we're going soon!"He said."Midoriya.."Shoto-kun started as the room became tense.

"I'll beat you.I'll be the first so don't hold back.I wasn't herd to make friends."He said."Woah,we're saying our declarations?"Kaminari-kun jokingly laughed awkwardly.'Please don't fight now..'I begged internally.He then turned to me and started walking towards me.'Is he going to tell me that too?!'I dropped my shoulders as he held my hands together."I'll beat you."He paused as I sweatdropped."and i'll win for you.So I apologise,but I have to beat you and become first."He said as I froze.'BEAT ME AS IN VIOLENTLY OR JUST KINDLY HIT ME?!'

۞۞۞

"First year students may enter!"Present Mic's loud recognizable voice was heard.As a class,we all walked out together as the first class.Then the other classes started to come."Representitive of Class 1A,please come up!"Midnight called out as Katsuki walked up onto the mini stage.He paused."I pledge that..I'm going to be number one."He said as everyone booed him.'We're honestly going to be the most hated class..'I sweatdropped."Anyways,let's move to our first stage!"Midnight said as a board behind her started to spin.It soon landed on-

"Obstacle race?"Everyone muttered."First to get back here wins,you're not disqualified if you stay in the course!"She explained as we went to the start line.The light flashed fron red..to green."Start!"She exclaimed as we all ran out.Suddenly ice started to form at my legs as I spotted Shoto-kun running.I activated my quirk and made crystals under my leg,pulling me away from the ice.I ran as well after helping a few people whose legs were completely frozen.

"Y/N FROM HERO COURSE CLASS 1A STILL MANAGES TO BE KIND AND HELP PEOPLE DESPITE IT BEUNG A RACE!"Present Mic yelled loudly as I flinched.'If he keeps yelling,my weakness will soon show..I can also accidentally hurt someone.'I clenched my teeth running to catch up with Shoto-kun.I kept running but stopped when I saw Mineta flying away.I looked up and saw the virtual robot from the entrance exam.

"Target.Lots of them."