One.

"Oh, you're awake,"

I groaned a little as I rubbed my  gritty eyes. The smell off strong coffee wafted up my nose and it took a moment for me to register the voice as I was too busy thinking about how I hate coffee so my flat shouldn't smell of the stuff.

I sat up so quickly that the man who had spoken jumped back to avoid getting a broken nose.

"What the fuck?" I muttered, looking around the large bedroom. This for sure wasn't my place.

"Sleeping beauty finally awakes from her deep slumber," The man chuckled.

I turned in the direction of his voice and  stared at the youthful, handsome face smirking at me. He had black hair with deep brown eyes and full lips; complete with lip ring. His eyebrow was also pierced and he had rows of hoops in his ears and a full sleeve of tattoos on his right arm.

That explains why I was in his bed. Totally my type. However, I didn't remember a goddamn thing.

"What...?" My question died out.

"I'm hurt that you don't remember last night," He was still smiling, "You at least sounded like you were enjoying yourself,"

I frowned, "But I don't do casual hook ups,"

His grin grew, "You did last night, Princess I can make sure it's not casual though, if you'd prefer-"

I quickly stood up, realised I was completely naked, and began searching around for my clothes.

"No, thank you," I replied, "And I need to go,"

He gave a low whistle, "With that view you're giving me, I'd rather you stay,"

"Aha," I triumphantly found my clothes and dragged them on, "I have to get to work,"

"You got very drunk for someone who has work the next day," He pointed out, pushing himself up from his lounged position on the bed and picking up my jacket.

"It's a new job- shit! It's a new job! I have to go!"

He grinned at me as I rushed out of his room, trying to locate the front door. He grabbed my upper arm and pulled me back, planting a quick kiss on my lips before moving away and opening a front door.

He dumped my bag in my arms and stepped out of the way.

"I'll call you," He winked at me as I exited his home.

"Yeah right," I muttered, "Sure you will,"

I managed to get home, shower and eat before getting to my new job just before I was due to start.

My best friend was waiting outside for me.

"Hey Daisy, I'm here," I was slightly breathless as I reached her, "I'm not late!"

She smiled, "I know. I thought you might be, though, after how much you drank. I was worried when you went back with that guy though,"

I squeezed out a laugh, "I honestly don't even remember. I don't know his name or anything,"

"Well it doesn't matter now, you're safe so that's all that matters. Come on, let's get you inside. You have to meet the client you'll be working with,"

I walked inside the building with her and she flashed a card at the desk, which allowed us both inside.

"You will need to stick with me for a bit," She said, "You won't get your security card until next week. We have to go to the eighth floor,"

The lift was just as flashy looking as the rest of the building. White marble with a plush red carpet and the faint sound of a familiar pop song playing through speakers in the top corners.

When the doors dinged open, we stepped pit and I followed her down the clean corridor to a door that had a gold plaque on the frosted glass.

BTS

I frowned a little, "I'm working with BTS?" I asked. I didn't really know the band, as I tended to listen to a different genre, but of course I had heard of them.

She nodded, "Yep. You've been sent here to work with these guys,"

"But why?" I questioned, "shouldn't I be working with a less popular artist? A debut group?"

"The bosses liked your portfolio and your experience," She replied, opening the door, "Don't question it, the pay here is much higher,"

The door swung open and the room beyond was surprisingly calm, despite the strong smell of aftershave. There were two large sofas with a table in between in the centre of the room. On the left wall was a long table full of pot ramen, kettles, snacks and cutlery. The back wall had some lockers with little name tags and Daisy pointed out my one.

"The boys aren't due for another half an hour," Daisy said, leading me through the door on the right side of the room.

The next room had seven stations, complete with mirrors, plug sockets and wheeled stands where hair and makeup artists could leave important things. The far side of the room had a huge rack of clothes and on the left were two doors.

"Toilets in there," Daisy pointed to the first one, "The showers are through there. Obviously we aren't allowed in there when the members are here, but you are allowed to use them. The showers are individual cubicles but theres a changing area before those. Any questions?"

I was feeling a bit overwhelmed and she smiled at me, "Bee, relax. As soon as it's time to work, you'll get into the zone. You're a pro-"

"Morning Daisy," A deep sound came from behind me, making me jump.

I turned around and looked up at an extremely handsome face.

"Oh, is this our new hair stylist?" He smiled warmly at me and held out his hand, "I'm Kim Namjoon,"

I took a deep breath. Daisy was right. I was a professional and this was my job. I could do this.

I shook his offered hand and smiled back, "I'm Bee, looking forward to working with you,"

"Likewise," His smile made me feel all warm and cozy, "The other guys will be up soon. Jimin was running late again. He forgot his bag,"

—-

AN: wow it's been a while 😅sorry. Read my update on my board for more info lol.

Hope you enjoy!